Chapter 4: Chinzhilla

" Welcome to the Chinzhilla family. " Gun   said to Sound welcoming him inside our music club while the other members clapped their hands merrily.

"But wait a second! First of all, Let's pay our respect to holy Chinzhilla." Gun added.

Sound made a confused face and looked at the holy Chinzhilla and at us alternatively

Sound made a confused face and looked at the holy Chinzhilla and at us alternatively. He didn't say anything but kept on his confused expression.

"Well, Chinzhilla is like our lord which has been worshipped since the establishment of this club and the ritual has been passed through our seniors." I noticed his confused look so I explained it to him.

"What's the point of worshipping a doll?" Sound said arrogantly.

"Hey, mind your tongue. Don't you dare say anything more. How dare you be rude to our holy Chinzhilla." I couldn't control my anger and was about to hit him but my friends grabbed me on time.

"It's ok if you don't want to pay your respect to it  and we won't force you , but I hope you won't be rude to our holy Chinzhilla." Gun said in a calm tone.

We all paid our respect to holy Chinzhilla except for that arrogant brat. Then we headed to our rehearsal section where music instruments were placed.

"This is our practice section and we have every instruments available so you can choose which guitar you want to use for practice."Gun informed him.

Sound choosed the white electric guitar for practice and started to check the chords and tuning in the guitar and played the guitar. We are were amazed by his amazing skills.

" The song we'll be playing today is You've got my back , the club song played from generations

" The song we'll be playing today is You've got my back , the club song played from generations. As for Sound, you can just try to match with our rhythm for now. " Gun spoke.

"Ok then. Should we practice now? " He added.

"Let's go. We've been waiting for it."
We all took our respective positions and got ready to perform.

One, two.... One, two, three, four....

"Hello, mom. Yes. I'm at the club. I'll come home soon. Love you. Bye mom." Po cut the practice in middle and spoke to his mom on the phone.