Chapter 2 - Feeling Guilty

Today I woke up very early in the morning. I looked at the alarm clock by the bedside to see the time, but it's just 5:30 am. Woah! I just broke my record of waking early because other times even alarm clock would feel helpless and restless waking me up, as I usually wake up after an hour of continuous alarm noises. But this time it's different, as I woke up even before my alarm noise.

Actually, I slept very late last night as I was busy planning on my strategy to get my revenge on that arrogant newbie. So I couldn't sleep well and also because I didn't want to be late for taking my revenge. Just you wait and see arrogant brat because the hell is waiting for you.... Hahahahahahaha!

Just imagining it makes me happy to the core. I then took a towel and went to the bathroom for shower. After shower, I got ready and headed downstairs towards the kitchen to have some breakfast. Mom was preparing the breakfast but she had a very surprised face when she saw I woke up very early in the morning.

" Did the sun rise from the West today? Or , am I dreaming?" She said mockingly.

"Stop teasing me mom." I said shyly.

"No... No.... You're not my son 'Win'. You're someone else faking as my son, right?"She didn't stop teasing me.

"Well I'm an Angel who was born as your son , and finally am revealing my true self. Hahahaha... " I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"So what made you wake up so early in the morning today?" She asked in a serious tone. Her expression changed into a worried one.

"Oh nothing much mom, I just have  some project work to perform in school so, I have to arrive early today."

Her expression changed into shocked one after hearing me.

"Did I hear it wrong? Since when did you start to care about project works? Even during exams you wake up at 8 am to study. What's wrong, huh?"

"I'm in a rush mom and it's just some school tasks so you don't have to worry. I gotta go mom. Love you. " I said while eating the sandwiches and hugged my mom, carried my bagpack and headed towards the door.

" Take care son, love you too."

*

Today I was the first one to arrive at school. Even the guardman was shocked seeing me arrive so early because I was always the last one to arrive at school and always get punished for being late. So, he knows me very well.

"I'm not dreaming right?" The guardman said teasingly while rubbing his eyes .

"It's not a dream, I can pinch you if you don't believe haha" I replied. We always joke like this and the guard is like a brother to me as we've got close and we get along well. He even sometimes lets me sneakily enter the school while I'm late. A true brother bond.

"I gotta go bro." I said and headed towards the classroom.

*

The classroom was empty as I was the first one to arrive. I headed to my seat and placed my bag on the desk and took out the oil from my bag. I then went straight towards the second row seat where the newbie brat sat yesterday and spilled the oil all over his seat and laughed at my evil plan with satisfaction. I then headed towards the basketball court to play basketball and took my bag along with me so, noone could blame it on me.

I was smiling the whole time while dribbling the basketball thinking about how he would react. Just wait and watch, yesterday you ignored us and didn't sit with us. Today's you'll have to sit with us even if you don't like it else just sit in that dirty seat haha. I was so proud of myself and had no guilt or remorse. Why should I feel guilty for such arrogant bastard. He deserves it.

Other students started to arrive at school one by one and I waited for awhile and headed to my class after making sure of not getting caught. When I entered the class, my classmate were looking at his seat confused and shocked wondering who did it. I acted as if I just arrived in class and acted as if I'm shocked. I then headed to my friend gang.

"Woah, you came early today. What's the special occasion?" said Yo.

"Today the sun must have risen from West." Added Pat.

"Poor Sound, it's just his second day of his school and he's already been a target of bully." Said Po worriedly.

" I wonder who it might be, why he's bullying him. I feel so bad for him." Gun said in a sad tone.

Hey guys did you just forget how he treated us yesterday. Why are you so worried for him? He deserves it . I'm kind enough to just spill the oil on his seat rather than doing something more cruel.

Soon, my rival entered the classroom. He headed towards his seat but as his seat was dirty he looked for a vacant seat elsewhere. He had the same still expression. Hey aren't you supposed to get angry getting bullied? Why are you so calm and still?  Should you vent out your frustration. Damnit, I was so excited to see your reaction but I failed. The only vacant seat left was next to Gun. So, he unwillingly took the seat.

"Hey, my name is Gun. "

"Ummmm" The newbie then took out the book from the bag and ignored Gun.
What a rude guy,  Don't you have some manner? When someone greets you, you must greet them back. If not with words, you can at least smile back.

Then the class teacher arrived and we all greeted him and continued to study. The class was so boring so, I took out my comic book and started reading it instead.

*

During lunchtime, we all were heading towards the canteen but Gun looked at the newbie and offered him to join us for the lunch. But he just rejected so, we headed without him. Later, he too came to canteen, grabbed his lunch and sat at the corner of the canteen eating alone.

"I wonder what's wrong with him? Did something  happen at his old school? Why he didn't like to socialize and make new friends?" Gun said in a worried tone.

"Poor him, even had to go through a bully on second day of school." Said Yo.

" He must have lost a will to make new friends after what happened today morning." Said Pat and Po nodded in agreement.

I started to feel guilty for my action today. I should have been satisfied seeing him being sad and lonely but why I'm feeling ashamed. Seeing him eating alone in a corner made me feel bad. I was wrong today and somehow I should ask for his forgiveness.

Now I too wonder what's wrong with him? Why he's so lonely and sad? What's the reason? I must know it. No matter what, I'm gonna make him open up.