In the Dream

Bakugo swings, missing Todoroki just barely and he feels frustration bubbling up, yelling in annoyance at Todoroki's agility.

Stupid Todoroki. Why did he have to go and read his stupid message?

That was Bakugo's private conversation with his dad. Todoroki just had to be nosy and in the damn way.

He doesn't know who tackles who, but Bakugo ends up on the ground when he hears Mr. Aizawa in the back, telling them to cut it out.

Bakugo feels weak, stomach empty and throat absolutely burning as his wrists beg to be scratched, beyond itchy.

Why did Todoroki even want to meet after school? To blackmail him?

To tell Bakugo he knows he takes medication and will expose him unless he does what he asks?

Hell no, Bakugo was not going to take any shit from anyone, so he swung, not even giving Todoroki a chance to spew his stupid shit.

Trying to push Todoroki off of him, he barely registers Mr. Aizawa leaving, not even trying to pull them apart.

Both of the teenagers struggle, Bakugo ending up on top before Todoroki does this weird leg shit and pins Bakugo to the floor.

Then all of a sudden his eyes burn like hell, distracting him from the fight as he shuts his eyes tightly, feeling like a brand new person, mind empty and his throat doesn't burn, his arms don't itch, and he notes that he's not hungry before opening his eyes to find himself-

What?

He's pinning himself down?

What?

All of a sudden, his usually thoughts come rushing through his mind and he doesn't feel like he's on top of the world anymore.

Although he feels physically okay.

Well, other than the fact that he might have a heart attack because he's pinning himself to the ground.

He scrambles off, confused to feel how weird it is to move, eyes finding it hard to adjust, and when he stands, something is off.

Why is he looking at himself?

He turns to Mr. Aizawa who's suddenly there again, but he has company. The teacher is shaking his head, sighing in disappointment with his arms crossed over his chest.

Bakugo looks back at himself who's groaning and getting up slowly.

"What?"

Bakugo looks back at Mr. Aizawa and he feels like he's going insane.

What is going on?

"Bakugo?"

Said teen looks back at himself, so confused and trying to figure out what's going on.

He stretches out his arms, noticing that these are not his arms and when the thought that he might be in Todoroki's body flashes through his mind, he immediately reaches his hand up to his face, feeling the bumpy texture of a scar that's definitely there.

What the fuck?

Bakugo turns back to Mr. Aizawa after he sees Todoroki grimace at talking and looking downright uncomfortable.

"Why does my throat burn? Bakugo, are you sick?" Todoroki asks in Bakugo's body.

Fuck.

Fuck shit fuck.

Bakugo stares at Mr. Aizawa, mouth open in shock and eyes wide.

"Mr. Aizawa, what did you do?"

That voice, that's not his voice. This is Todoroki's voice.