Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Flirting~

"You want a blanket?"

"Are you flirting with me?"

Jayden narrowed his eyes at the redhead who  burst into laughter before shrugging his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing a blanket from the house before making his way back out and tossed it towards the males head.

Currently the two resided in the backyard on the couches with Jayden working on the projector. He smiled and connected his computer before sighing in comfort as he laid on his side of the couch.

"Alright we're starting with Shrek one and gonna continue up. What you gotta do is take notes on this nigga Pinocchio throughout the entire movie dawg."

Hairo nodded and laughed before pulling out his notebook and pen. Jayden ran into the house while the movie started up and walked back out with a bowl of snacks and drinks.

He then sat down onto the small table before grunting as he laid down onto the couch, pulling the blanket up to his head.

"I'm finna be watchin you the whole time too."

"Pft, ight man."

________________________________

Nendou blushed as he made his way into the females room. This would actually be his first time in a females room if you could believe it.

(💀)

"You can sit on the bed if you want." The female spoke as she grabbed some pajamas from her drawer and made her way towards the door. "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. I'll be right back~"

He nodded and watched her walk out before making his way to her bed and softly sat on it.

Comfortable

He slowly took his pants off revealing a pair of black basketball shorts. He folded them and placed them on the ground next to his bag. He did the same with his shirt revealing a dark grey tank top that was a little too tight on him.

He shifted his gaze to the side and lightly chuckled before looking around her room. It was pretty big, the bed was pressed against the wall in the middle of the room and it was least a queen with light purple silk sheets. The ground had a nice soft and fluffy dark purple rug, on the right side of her bed laid two big bean bag chairs, one a dark green and the other dark blue.