Chapter Five

Chapter Four, Incident At The Sports Festival pt 1

3rd Person Pov

"ALRIGHT, CLASS THREE! WE CAN DO THIS! WE CAN WIN!"

Hairo called out causing the rest of the students in the class to cheer and get pumped. Kusuo and Aren frowned as they hung back with large bumps growing atop their heads. Riki and Jasmine chuckled at the two causing the pink haired male to frown and flip her off.

"Don't hate on me, y'all was the one that had sex."

"For the last fucking time! We didn't!"

Riki laughed before crossing his arms across his chest.

"Right right...we believe you."

The two males turned and glared at Riki and attempted to jump him but paused as the others walked over. (Y/n) frowned as she walked over, crossing her arms in the process.

"If you had just stayed still this wouldn't have happened."

"It's not my fault that face mask stank."

"Ight bruh, put your fucking hands up right now." The two held up there fists and began playfully punching each other causing the others to either sigh or laugh.

"YEA YOU GO CLASS THREE!" Ms Saiki cheered out from her blanket while Mr Saiki sat next to her with a video camera. Making sure to capture the (L/N)'s activities so he could send them to their parents. Teens cringed while their friends laughed.

"The first event is the men's 100-meter dash!"

Hairo smiled and patted Saiki's shoulder having him look at his in anger before looking at his face.

"You're up first Saiki! Good luck man!"

He frowned and looked towards (y/n) who laughed at him along with Jasmine while Aren held a thumbs up with a smile.

"You sure you don't want the black people to go first? They are much faster." Jaylin swatted the pink males head causing him to wince and frown.

"Good luck Ku!" Ms. Saiki called out with a smile.

"I'm recording son!" Mr. Saiki said with a cheer.

"Go, Saiki!" Everyone cheered causing him to sigh and walk toward the track and get into a starting position.

"Ready...get set...GO!"

He took off and slowed down purposely from second to third causing everyone to cheer and crowd him when he finished.

'Why are you all crowding me? I'm in third.'

"All of your opponents were all in the track and field club." Hairo spoke causing Saiki to pause before slowly face palming.