Chapter Seven

HEYO! Was poppin yo home girl back
Ight let's get to the story

HEYO! Was poppin yo home girl backIght let's get to the story

Chapter Seven, The Idiots Corner

"Come on Teruhashi! When are you gonna get a boyfriend?"

"Yea! I mean you have to find some guy cute right?"

The blue haired girl smiled as she was continued to be crowded by more and more girls in her class.

It was break time and of course everyone would want to know about her life and what she's been up to. She was freakin Kokomi Teruhashi! The most perfect and popular girl in Japan! Maybe even the entire world.

Giggling to herself, the female swished her hand through her hair before giving the girls one of her perfected smiles.

"Well, I guess I just think I'm too young to be dating! I am only 16 after all~"

The girls nodded and agreed before breaking off into conversation about how the blue haired girl was right.

That was until one girl decided to ask (y/n) who sat right besides them, currently scrolling through her phone.

"What about you (y/n)? I know you're new here and all but do you find anyone attractive?"

The female paused and slowly looked towards the females who blushed and fawned over her mature and intense aura.

"I do...I have a crush on two guys."

"WHAT?!"

The females screamed as they moved away from Teruhashi and crowded around the female. Leaving the female completely shocked.

"Who's the two lucky guys you have a crush on?!"

'W-What...what's happening? Why did the attention leave me and go to her?!'

"Yea! Maybe we could help you narrow them down!"

"We'll tell you if they're good for you or not."

The female sighed in annoyance before placing her hand against her fist and looked away.

"Why don't you guys try to figure it out?Wouldn't that be more fun~?"

She smirked and gave the females a side glance causing them all to blush and squeal.

"Yea it would!"