Chapter Six

Hola I'm tired so let's get to the damn story.

But first a question, out of Goku, Vegeta, and Broly who would you date?

Personally I'd choose Broly 😍😋

Anyways

Chapter Six, The Sports Festival Incident Pt 2

"Wow! Didn't think all of us were that strong!"

Nendou spoke with a smile as he walked towards his group of friends while flexing his arms.

"I was just thinking the same thing."

Aren spoke as he cracked his neck before smiling at the others. Jayden simply rolled his eyes while Jaylin smirked and shrugged.

"What can I say? We just have that dawg in us."

He flexed his arms and struck a pose causing the men to roll their eyes and chuckle while Kaidou blushed and looked towards the side.

"Hah! Like your team can beat us! Class one!"

The group turned towards the side seeing Toristka smirking at them with his arms crossed.

"Psh like I care." Saiki mumbled as he began walking away with Aren following close behind.

"Im confident in my class!" Hairo spoke as he crossed his arms. "So confident that if we lose to you guys we'll get buzz cut's!"

 "So confident that if we lose to you guys we'll get buzz cut's!"

Everyone paused and looked towards Hairo with wide eyes. Nendou paused and slowly glanced down at Jasmine who appeared next to him with her arms crossed.

"If you still wanna get to know me, don't cut your hair."

The male smiled and nodded before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and hugged her close causing her to blush and smile.

"I don't know what the fuck this nigga on about but I ain't gettin no buzz cut."

Jayden spoke as he crossed his arms. Jaylin frowned as Kaidou walked up to agree but Jaylin stopped him by wrapping his arm around his waist.