Chapter One

Yes I know I know, but it's time I've made a change to this story, it's not really going in the direction that I want it to go so....yea

But I feel a bit better about this so now I'm ready to write!

Thank you all so much for reading ❤️

Chapter One, Fated Meetings

'Good Grief.'

The only two words that came across the pink-haired male's mind as he noticed the four extra desks in his classroom. He mentally sighed before trudging towards his own, throwing his bag onto it before slumping down into his seat.

The more transfer students there are, the more problems he'll have in the future. Speaking of transferring. He shifted his gaze to the right and watched as his so called 'Friend's' crowded around him and began there usual banter.

Coming in at number one for being the loudest in the classroom was non other than Riki Nendou who continued to laugh at something Kaidou had said before requesting if they all wanted to get ramen after school.

Coming in at number two for being the most annoying was Kokomi Teruhashi as she continued to spew innocence from her mouth while her thoughts held nothing but r-rated content about her and Saiki.

The teen wanted to throw up in his seat.

Coming in at number three for being the weirdest was Shun Kaidou who continued to talk about dark reunion and how it was possible they were going to attack at any given moment if they weren't prepared.

What the fuck was wrong with this kid?

Coming in at number four for being so damn persistent was none other than Kenishi Hairo who continued to talk about his lift in the gym and wanted to inspire the others to join him.

They weren't going to.

And then there was Aren Kuboyasu. He was a pretty calm guy that wasn't to loud, weird or annoying. He was actually a pretty chill dude that Saiki was fine being around.

Dark maroon eyes stared at the mop of dark purple hair as it swayed around. The males voice always put him at ease and the intelligent way he talked made butterflies dance around inside his stomach.

"Saiki?" The pink haired male snapped out of his thoughts as he realized he was caught starring. Worried light green eyes softly bore into embarrassed maroon. "You alight Saiki?" The pink haired male nodded before quickly looking ahead much to the males worrisome.

Soon the bell rang causing the students to grumble and make their way into their seats just as the teacher walked in with a smile.

"Alright student please be in your seat, I have a very important announcement to make." He sighed and placed his coat onto his chair before putting his brief case onto his desk. "Now then, we have four students joining us today."