Part 5

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for the dinner when I got a call from Rowan
OTP
Rowan: heyy y/n
Y/n: heyy Rowan
Rowan: I am waiting for you outside
Hearing that my hair stood straight.
Y/n: really!! I.. mean.. you don't have to .
Rowan: okay I will be waiting see you .

Did he just came to my house to pick me up!!!!
Woww. I need to hurry up . I hurriedly completed my make up and went running outside. As I came outside my heart stopped for a second. He was in a black suit which is a perfect fit and his gelled hair was breathtaking. I slowly made my way to him.

Rowan: heyy*shocked* you a..re looking so beautiful..
I blushed at his behaviour.

We got into the car and drove off . The restaurant was a 15 minute ride . The whole ride was silent . We reached our destination and a man came towards us and took us to a table. The view from the table is breathtaking.
We sat and Rowan asked

Rowan: what do you wanna eat y/n
Y/n: anything is fine
He chuckled and ordered the most expensive dish on the menu .
I just stayed silent and didn't know what to speak .
After the waiter left ...
Y/n: so... how are you doing these days ?
Rowan: good how about you ?
We chit chatted for a few minutes.

Author pov

This whole scene has been witnessed by a guy in black clothes. You might have already guessed who it is 😏.

Bang Chan pov

I was watching them from a distance and saw them laughing. I felt heartbroken. Maybe I should go now I thought to myself and got up to leave then I saw Rowan leaning down on his knees . My mind went blank . I got freezed in my position.

Y/n pov

Our meal arrived and we started to eat and suddenly Rowan got on his knees . "Is he going to do that!!!!!" I was astonished.

Rowan: I know it is a bit sudden but I am asking you right now . WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
I didn't know what to say . I just nodded covering my face which is red like a tomato.
He came closer to me and I know what he is going to do . He kissed me and I gave in .

Bang chan pov

I felt like my world shattered when she nodded and THEY KISSED!!!! Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I immediately wiped them off and got into my car and drove off .

Y/n pov

After a few seconds I backed off. My face was red as tomato . Soon we completed our dinner and he drove me back to my house . The ride was silent and I decided to beak it

Y/n: so... we are officially dating right ?
Rowan: yes
He said with a bright smile .
And everything went silent again .
We arrived at my house .
I got out of the car and...
Y/n: byee Rowan
Rowan: byee beautiful see you tomorrow. 😉
I blushed and immediately went inside the house .

This was the best day of my life !!!!

Bang Chan pov

I was driving and tears are rolling down my cheeks. I am unable to express this feeling is it anger , jealousy, sadness. Idk...

I got a call from HAN . I wiped my tears off and answered the call

OTP
Han : chan...!!!! Where are youuuu!!! We have a lot of work. We need youuu!!!

Chan: yes *sniff* I am coming *sniff*

Han : wait.... ARE YOU CRYING??!!!

Chan: no *sniff* I'm not , it's just cold *sniff*

Han: if you're not well then we will handle the situation here . Don't worry and take care .

The call ended

Chan : no I will....

Tears again started to flow like nayagara falls .
"How could you do this to me y/n , you made me fall for you and NOW you got yourself a boyfriend "

Whyyyy!!!!!!!

I drove to a bar and started drinking. I looked at the time it was almost 1am I need to go . I stumbled while getting down from my chair and someone caught me . I looked at that person and IT WAS ROWAN !!!!! .

My eyes widened. I couldn't speak . I got to my senses and got up from his arms .

Chan: you don't have to help me
I said with a disgusted face.
Rowan: how can I not help the most famous Bang Chan .
My anger is raising. My nerves are popping out on my forehead.
Chan: I am not that famous!!!!!!! Now leave
Rowan : chill bro you reacted as if I stole your girlfriend.

I lost my patience and gave him a punch. BOOM he fell on the floor . I made my way to the car .

I arrived at my house and went inside my room and started to cry . My pillow was wet with my tears . Slowly I drifted to sleep .

Y/n pov

In the morning

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face . I went through my phone and I had got a text from Rowan. I checked what it is he said "rise and shine beautiful ☀️☀️" my heart fluttered .
I texted him back saying "good morning Rowan☺️" and went to do my morning routine.

Bang chan pov

I woke up with severe head ache and looked at the clock it was 10am and I went into the bathroom.
I couldn't get her out of my mind . Why she did this to me . I loved her a lot . These thoughts are running through my mind and I got ready and went to my company .

Han: heyy why did you come here . You are not feeling well right .

Chan : Han.... Don't make a fuss I'm alright.

Han: Hyung I was just caring about you . You work till midnight and barely sleeps well.

I just hummed in response and he left .

Y/n pov

It is already 1pm and I am very hungry. Suddenly I got phone call from Rowan.

OTP
Rowan: hey y/n did you have your lunch .
Y/n: no not yet Rowan
Rowan: okay then I have an idea . Come down I'm at your work place .

That gave me a mini heart attack.

I went down and saw him. He swiftly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the building and placed me in his car .

We went to a restaurant nearby . As we entered the restaurant I saw a familiar face .

Bang chan pov

It is already lunch time and Han came into my studio .

Han: let's go for lunch .
Chan: I'm not in the mood
Han : you don't have to have mood to eat your lunch . Now come

He dragged me out and we went into a restaurant and ordered some food . After a few minutes I saw a familiar face entering the restaurant.

————————————————————————
To be continued

I hope you like reading it
Thank you for reading 📖
I will try to upload regularly.