Just getting to know the people: Part 1

So this part is not really a part but I will count it as one!

Places:

Willow tree, skating ring, ice cream shop, Grian's house, scars house, Grian's car, the zoo, the park(with the willow tree)

Will add more when I think of more :>

Main people:

Grian and Grian (FU- sorry Grian and scar💀💀💀)

Middle people:

like everyone from hermitcraft.

Side people:

Britney 

Maker of au:

Yan (letters I do not have) (I stole their child-this au- from them >:)) (I did ask)

Timeline:

Grian has just won a local ice skating competition

Info on Grian:

He is feeling like just giving up on life or ice skating thinking 'this is boring, I have no friends in the ice skating community' which he is not wrong but most people who meet him see him as 'rude' or  'too much of an ego' and 'show off' 

Info on scar:

He has a lot of scars, main places being his hands, face and neck/back. Scar dose not understand why people call Grian 'rude' and 'egoist'

ALSO you get too see how scar got most of his scars. The others are from well, I might make a part on that too ;p

I hope to post the 1st/2ed part today or tomorrow :> -old comment

Some other lore:

I have decided to make a new part in the info. Keep in mind this is after I did 1,2 and 3?

So in this world their are human animals, but they are rare to come by. So most of the time they hide their animal features, such as, wings under shirts and jumper, ears in a hoodie if they can't hide them into their hair. tails are hid in pants or shirts. But if your have features such as extra legs and easy to break wings, you just have to hide, like forever and get a trusted firends to get you food.

So with Grian, he is a Scarlet macaw. He has, ear and tail feathers, he also has wings. He can hid his ear feather things in his ear saying 'hear dye' or something. Wings go under his clothes and the tail feather for me, were the hardest to find a hiding spot so just put in the pants.

There is something call a 'bird festival' so it is where all bird hybrids comes from all over, and some admins get invited too, only the ones who like hybrids, since some don't.    

                                Idea from: 'MysticAsh' you can find her on YouTube!

I do recommend I will add ren, doc and some others in the story at some point. In like 20 more chapters... also I am not shipping Grian and scar irl, I am only shipping their ocs