Part 5: scar learns🤩

No notes.

Grian awoke. He saw scar still fast asleep and Grian put his head back on to scar's chest. He felt saver then ever, near scar.. He had only just meet scar. Yet- scar, he seemed like he truly wanted to be friends. But then Grian finely got up and sat on the bed with his phone. Writing the plan.

On phone: notes.

Duo plan: WIP

Start: back to back, song starts skate out from the middle.

Start middle: I do butterfly jump and lutz and scar does what he wants too. ,

Middle: we meet and do a bow (rest of the skating is together)

Middle end: little bunny hops into a toe loop jump

End: i dose another butterfly jump and scar does a lutz

Off phone:

Grian looked at the time on his phone. Around 3 PM, he should probably go.. But he didn't want to. Grian was too caught up in his mind to notice scar move, he was also to caught up in his mind to make his ear feathers go down.

Scars pov. (????)

I got up and saw Grian on his phone. I also saw a bright red 'hair' sticking out, so I sat up and moved my hand to touch the 'hair'. I felt it, it was in fact not hair, but feathers. I saw Grian head shot up to look at me. I moved my hand away and saw that the other male looked, scared, like something was going to happen..

"Grian.. that's not dyed hair is it." Scar asked, already knowing the answer. Grian nodded his head a little bit and looked away..

Back to Grian 💀💀💀

I looked away, I was scared that be might rat me out, but also embarrassed. I then felt the warm embrace of scar. He was hugging me- why, was he not scared that I'm a hybrid?! I looked at him and saw he big puppy eyes.

"Scar, what do you want" I asked, still in a shocked sate.

"Do you have wings?" He replied. I looked at him, dumbfounded. Liked if I had ear feather I would of corse have wings.

"Are- are you dumb or what. If I have ear feather I obviously have wings, and tail feathers." I snapped. Scar looked at me, and had the puppy eyes again. 'He wants to see my wings' was the only thing I could think of.

It was at this time I published it.. I DID NOT EVEN FINISH HALF OF IT..

"Can I see your wings??" Scar asked looking at Grian. He nodded and got up from his bed.

"Scar, can you looked away for a bit.. it is kinda embarrassing since winged hybrids use something like a bra, but design for wings.." scar nodded and looked away. Grian took his shirt off and undid the wing thing. He stretched his wings out, not all the way since that are pretty big. Grian got one of his shirts (he got a bag with water and shirts in case his went with scar) and put the shirt on. 

"You can look again scar" Grian said after also getting his tail feathers out. 

Back to scar🥲

Scar looked up and saw the bright, well.. dull colours of clearly unkept wings. Scar looked in awe as Grian walked over to scar and sat on the bed. Once Grian had sat down on the bed, scar put his hand up to touch Grian's wings. Once scar was at least 1 CM away from the wing, Grian moved his wings and looked at scar.

"Do you even know what happens when to touch a birds wings..." Grian said, looking very worried, and concerned. Scar nodded his head no, he looked confused.