↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

It's been a little over a week since Hyunjin and Changbin moved in next door, and let's just say that Hyunjin was a hit with the girls. They were always all over the boy, no matter if he was in class or just walking down the hallway. Hell, they'd even interrupt us when we were talking, which annoyed me to my wit's end. Even now, they surround our table.
"Hyunjin! There's a party this weekend. You should come."
"Let's eat lunch together."
"Here's my number. Call me sometime."
I sat back in my chair, watching all of this happen. My patience was starting to thin. Minjun tapped my arm, causing me to look over at her.
"You good?"
"No, I'm not good. Do you see all of these... ugh!"
I groaned, knowing that it'd be better not to insult them, but I so desperately wanted to.
"Come sit with us, Jinnie!"
That's when I about lost my shit. Not even really sure why, but that burnt the last bit of patience I had left. Slamming my hands down on the table, I caught the attention of all the girls as well as Hyunjin.
"Are y'all just blind or something? He obviously isn't interested, so go away!"
I glared at all of the girls, who either rolled their eyes or glared right back. Hyunjin, however, just smiled softly.
"How would you know?"
One of the girls, Jinae, turned towards me. She was one of the more popular girls in the school, so it wasn't much of a surprise that she'd be here.
"So you are blind. Maybe you should pay more attention to people's body language."
She took a step towards me, and I stood from my seat. Minjun grabbed my arm with a nervous chuckle. The girl got in my face, and I just glared at her.
"A nobody like you shouldn't even be allowed near him."
"Please, princess, as if anyone really knows you besides the fact that you have money." I scoffed, and her face turned red, "ooh did I hit a nerve?"
A smirk crept onto my lips. Why was I enjoying this so much? Just watching the anger on her face made me feel a sense of pride. She raised her hand as if to smack me, but Hyunjin jumped from his seat and grabbed her arm.
"Stop."
I felt my heart flutter when his voice dropped an octave. Looking over, he was glaring at the girl. She turned her head, looking at him in surprise.
"I'm not interested in any of you, so leave."
He told all of the girls, who whined but walked away nonetheless. He then looked at the girl who was still standing in front of me. Releasing her arm, she ran off, and Minjun pulled me back down in my seat while Hyunjin took his across from me.
I was still beyond annoyed at the moment, not even sure why... ugh what's up with me? Hyunjin kicked my foot, causing me to look up.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah... just annoyed."
Sighing, I slumped down in my seat, ready for the day to be over already.
"I could tell."
He chuckled, causing my face to start going red. Minjun didn't help any as she poked my cheek, teasing me for being 'jealous.' I was not jealous... was I?

On my way to one of the other buildings for my last class, I walked out of the back door, only to be shoved into a wall. Groaning, I looked over to see the girl from this morning with a few of her friends as well as two other guys.
The guys I recognized almost immediately because they were in a few of my classes, Mingi and Seonghwa. I had nothing against them, they actually used to help me with homework, and I've been partnered with Seonghwa for a few projects already.
"Look who finally decided to show up."
I stood straight, fixing my shirt, before looking over at the girl who was wearing a smug smile. Rolling my eyes, I just looked at the boys, who had been preoccupied with their phones to notice me before.
"Oi Nari! What are you doing here?"
Mingi asked as he waved at me, pocketing his phone.
"You know her?!"
Man, what I would give to just take a picture of Jinae's face right now. She looked absolutely shocked.
"Yeah, we have a few classes together. She's also saved my ass a few times too."
"Oh, so you're not a nobody. You're a slut."
I inhaled sharply, trying to find the patience to deal with this girl cause I knew I'd need it if I didn't want to get suspended.
"Hey, Jinae, that's not what I meant!"
Mingi spoke up as his eyebrows scrunched together, and Seonghwa just watched. Scoffing, Jinae lunged at me. She managed to hit me before grabbing a fistful of my hair and slamming my head into the brick wall. My vision blurred as shouting filled the air. Mingi rushed up and tried to get Jinae off of me.
"Mingi, stop. There are no cameras here. It's fine."
One of the other girls said as she giggled, but once my vision was restored, I shoved Jinae off of my body. Looking up, I met Mingi's wide eyes as well as Jinae's fury-filled ones, but I just smirked. Turning my head to the side, I spit out the blood that had filled my mouth because of the busted lip.
"Nari, you're bleeding..."
Mingi said as he let go of Jinae and walked up to me. Reaching forward, he grabbed my chin, examining the wound on my head.
"Can't even take a little hit, just as expected."
Jinae scoffed, causing my blood to boil. I brushed Mingi's hand off of my face before shrugging my bag off of my shoulder.
"You said no cameras? Perfect..."
I walked forward, and my pace was quick until I was right in front of Jinae. She turned and looked at me with a smug smile.
"And what are you going to do?"
Not saying a word, I swung at her, hitting her square in the jaw. Her body fell to the side, and her hand covered the spot. One of her friends ran at me, but I just kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fly back and hit the ground. The other girl looked terrified and took off running, causing me to chuckle.
I crouched down in front of Jinae before grabbing her hair just as she had done to me. Roughly I pulled her head until she was looking up at me, her nose was bleeding, and a bruise was already starting to form.
"I'm sorry I didn't know-"
"Didn't know that I'd kick your ass?"
I titled my head to the side with a condescending smile on my lips. Her eyes went wide before they looked over at Mingi and Seonghwa. Pleading with them to help her, but neither moved an inch.
"Please, I won't bother you again! Just let me go!"
I stayed silent as I watched her before grabbing her hand that was wrapped around my wrist. Prying her fingers off, I held her ring and pinky fingers tightly. Tears glistened in her eyes as she watched what I was going to do.
"Please, please, don't!"
She cried out, and I couldn't help but feel some sense of joy from hearing her beg. She had been a pain in my ass for a while now. So now that I was actually able to get back at her, I was happy, and with that, I bent her fingers back until I heard a crack and her cry of pain.
I dropped her hand and let go of her hair before standing back on my feet. Looking down at Jinae, she was cradling her hand in her chest as tears streamed down her face. That's when I realized the blood had been dripping over my eyelashes and down my cheek.
"Next time, I won't go so easy."
I rolled my eyes before reaching up and touching the wound on my head. Bring my hand back down, blood coating my fingertips.
"Tsk, damnit."
Turning around, I walked back to where I had left my bag, only to see Mingi holding it in his hand. Thanking him, I took it from him and slung it over my shoulder before turning to Seonghwa.
"We have this last class together, right?"
"Yeah."
"Can you tell the teacher that I won't be there?"
He nodded as he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to walk away. I then turned and looked at Mingi.
"See you later, Mingi,"
I then walked around him right back into the school building. Maybe I should clean this up before I head home...