↬ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I found myself back at the park again, sitting on the same swing where I introduced myself to Hyunjin. I smiled at the memory; maybe things could go back to then... where we would talk without a care, but I knew there was no way that was going to happen.
It was getting late, the sun was starting to set, and the breeze blew my hair all around my face. Wondering what time it was, I reached for my phone only to realize that it wasn't in my pocket. I must have left it in my bag that was still in Chanbin's car.
Sighing, I just grabbed the cold chains and kicked myself into a small swing.
"Are you alright?"
I jumped at the sudden voice. Was it one of the guys? Or maybe Hyunjin? Looking over my shoulder, I saw a guy standing a few feet away with his hands stuffed into his coat pockets. He must have noticed the disappointment because he chuckled before moving closer.
"Not who you were expecting?"
Something about this guy gave me an uneasy feeling. Why was he here? I've never seen him before.
"Who are you?"
My eyes never left his figure as he walked up to the swing that was next to mine. Up close, I noticed his curly black hair. He looked me up and down before smiling, causing my heart to drop.
"My name is Kim Taehyung."
"I'm Nari..."
I told him with a tight-lipped smile before looking up at the sky as it started snowing once again.
"What are you doing at the park so late?"
"I didn't want to go home..."
It wasn't a lie but not the whole truth either, but I didn't know this guy. Why would I tell him anything? He hummed from his spot next to me, not saying another word, but I could feel his gaze on me.
Before too long, the sun had set, and darkness engulfed the area. The only source of light was from the streetlamps that lined the sidewalk.
I felt something brush across my cheek, causing me to look over at Taehyung, who was looking at me with an unreadable expression.
"You're really pretty."
His words caused my eyes to go wide, but there was something about his tone that didn't sit right with me. He looked at me with a smile that almost seemed sinister. My heart skipped as I realized that it wasn't safe to stay here anymore.
"I have to go."
I stood from the swing without sparing him a glance and made my way to the sidewalk. However, before I could get there, he stood in front of me. My eyes went wide as I took a step back. How? He was just behind me!
"Leaving so soon?"
He smirked as he took another step toward me, and with each step he took forward, I took one back until my back met with a solid surface keeping me from going any further.
"What do you want?"
My voice shook a little as I stared up at him. The situation did not seem good at all. Not only did I not have my phone, I also had no other way to defend myself.
Taehyung now stood inches away from me, the smirk still on his lips. He reached forward, grabbing a strand of my hair. My heart was beating like crazy, and my hands shook.
"You really are pretty," He leaned close to my face until I could smell the mint on his breath, "just my type, actually."
My breath hitched in my throat at his words, I needed to get out of here and quickly.
"I'm not interested, and I need to get home. It's late."
I tried to move away from him, but the hand that was holding my hair wrapped around my neck shoving me back into the wall. I let out a cry of pain before looking up at him. All of the color drained from my face. His once dark brown eyes were now glowing silver.
"That's too bad. You shouldn't have been out after dark..."
His lips pulled up into a sinister smile, revealing a very sharp pair of fangs.
Damnit! This can not be happening right now!
His grip on my neck loosened before he harshly grabbed my chin, moving my head to the side. I grabbed his wrist, hoping to pull it off, but I knew I wouldn't be able to. He moved closer to my neck, and my whole body went stiff.
"You smell sweet~"
"Stop, please!"
Tears had flooded my vision as I looked at him from the corner of my eye.
"No, can do, sweetheart."
"Please!"
He didn't say a word as I felt his breath on my bare neck. This was really happening. I was going to die. Tears flowed from my eyes down my cheeks. I felt his teeth puncture the skin causing me to cry out, pleading with him to stop.
"Taehyung, stop."
A new voice broke through to the guy causing him to stop and pull away from me. My eyes traveled over to another guy that was standing behind Taehyung. His arms crossed over his chest.
"What do you want, Jin?"
Taehyung kept his grip on me, and I couldn't move an inch. I then felt something spill down my collarbone into my shirt. Blood. I was bleeding.
"We need to go."
"But-"
"Now, Taehyung!"
I flinched at the tone of his voice, but Taehyung glared at him. He let go of me, causing my body to drop to the ground. Terrified.
"You ruin all of the fun, Jin."
He whined before turning towards me, I scrambled back until my back was flat against the wall. He then reached forward, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before reaching to my neck and wiping the blood that was there. I watched in horror as he brought it to his lips, sucking it off.
"I'll be back for you, princess, don't worry."
With that, he stood and followed the other guy out of the park. I watched with wide eyes until they were out of sight.
I'm not sure how long I was sitting there, but when I snapped out of it, I brought my hand to my neck. Touching the spot, it felt warm and wet. Pulling away, I looked at my shaky hand with wide eyes. It was covered in blood.
"Nari!"
Someone shouted, causing my body to jump then a hand was placed on my shoulder. I screamed before slapping the hand away and scrambling away. Looking up with teary eyes, I saw Felix and Changbin standing there.
"You...?"
My voice shook as I met their gaze, then their eyes traveled to my neck, and panic overtook their features. Felix rushed forward, unwrapping his scarf, and pressed it against my neck, causing me to flinch.
"What happened?!"
I couldn't find my voice as I met his eyes. Changbin was standing behind Felix, looking around with his phone in his hand.
"There was this guy... he... he..."
My voice got caught in my throat as my breathing became labored.
"Hey, hey, you're okay now."
Felix's voice was gentle as he smiled softly, trying to comfort me. He then looked over at Changbin.
"Is he bringing the car around?"
"Yeah, he should be here in a second."
I tried to steady my breathing, but the thoughts of Taehyung kept flashing through my head, causing me to panic again. I was brought back to reality when Felix moved over and picked me up.
"Just hold on. We'll take you back to the house." He said softly, "Just hold this on your neck, okay?"
I nodded slightly, my eyes not tearing away from the blonde male.
He walked over to the street where a car was parked. Changbin opened the back door allowing Felix to set me inside; once he was sure that I was buckled, he moved away. Changbin then got into the passenger seat. My eyes then shifted to the guy in the driver's seat.
"We need to get her back to the house, Minho."
Felix informed the guy as he got in and shut the door. Minho nodded before his eyes met mine.
His eyes softened, "we'll be back in no time. Just hold on."

When we got back to the house, Changbin was the one that grabbed me out of the car. Carrying me into the house.
Once inside, I noticed that quite a few of the guys were gone, including Hyunjin.
"Lay her on the couch."
Someone said, and Changbin did as told. Laying me down, I looked over to meet Chan's eyes. They went wide when he saw all of the blood covering my neck.
"What the hell happened?"
"She was attacked in the park."
Felix explained as he walked into the room with a rag. He sat next to me.
"By who?"
Chan asked as he moved to stand next to Felix. I moved so that I was sitting up but instantly regretted it. My head spun, causing me to groan and hold my head.
"Hey, take it easy. We need to get the bleeding to stop."
"Why is it bleeding so much?"
I groaned as Felix moved the scarf off of the puncture wounds before placing the wet, cold rag over it instead.
"We have an enzyme in our saliva that keeps your blood from clotting."
"Like leeches?"
My words caused Felix and Chan both to chuckle before nodding, but then Chan turned serious once again. The front door burst open, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin when it hit the wall roughly.
"Where is she?!"
Turning my head, I saw Hyunjin and another guy walk into the house. Then his eyes met mine. Hyunjin rushed up to me, and worry filled his eyes; however, the worry turned into anger when he saw my bloody neck.
"What happened?"
He took the spot next to me, grabbing my hand softly before his eyes traveled to Felix.
"I was attacked at the park..."
I looked down, staring at my hands as tears filled my eyes. Hyunjin then grabbed my chin, gently lifting my head. He leaned forward, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"Who did this?"
"He said his name was Taehyung."
My voice shook as I met Hyunjin's eyes before looking over at Chan, who looked pissed.
"Kim Taehyung?"
I nodded as my eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Did they know who he was?
"Damnit!"
Chan's teeth gritted as he turned and walked off, but then he looked over at the other guy in the room.
"Jisung, make sure Jeongin doesn't come in here until they get her bleeding to stop."
"Okay."
I then heard the door open before shutting once again. Chan walked off to the other room leaving the four of us in silence.
Hyunjin grabbed my hand again, his eyes hardened, "why did you answer any of our calls?"
Guilt took over, and I glanced at Changbin and Felix before meeting Hyunjin's gaze again.
"I had left my phone in Changbin's car."
My voice was barely above a whisper, but Hyunjin's grip tightened, telling me that he had heard me. Felix stood from his spot, moving the rag. The bleeding had slowed but wasn't fully stopped.
"Keep pressure on it. I'll go get some bandages. Changbin?"
Changbin nodded before walking off, Felix following behind him. Now it was just Hyunjin and me in the living room.
"Do you not know how worried I was?" My eyes stayed on his, "I went to your house to get you, but your roommate said you never went home. Then I tried calling you, and you never answered."
I bent my head in shame, "I'm sorry."
"You were gone for hours! Hours! I kept thinking something had happened to you, and it did."
My head shot up when his voice quivered. Tears had spilled from his eyes. My heart hurt seeing him like this. I didn't mean to. Without even realizing it, tears filled my eyes and I reached forward, wiping the tears off of his cheek, his skin was warm to the touch.
We sat there staring at each other with neither of our eyes leaving the other. My eyes flickered to his lips before going back to his eyes. His hand gripped the top of my thigh as he leaned forward, merely inches away from each other.
Just then, the front door swung open again, causing us to jump away from each other. My hands fell into my lap. Looking over at saw Minho walk in with Seungmin, who scowled when he saw me. I just rolled my eyes before looking away from him; however, I didn't miss how his eyes softened.
Felix and Changbin walked into the room again, Felix with bandages and a new rag.
"Let's get this cleaned up so it doesn't get infected, hmm?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆