↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

The next day at school, I wore a beanie over my head and the stitches. The whole left side of my face was bruised, and my lip was swollen. I kept getting looks from some of the other students, but I just ignored them.
"Morning."
I greeted Hyunjin and Taehyun as I sat my bag down beside the table. Both boys looked up from what they were doing.
"How's the head, Nari?"
"Looking at it now, I think the wall won."
I huffed as I flopped down into my seat, my head resting on my hand. Taehyun chuckled, and Hyunjin smiled at me. Then I noticed that Minjun hadn't said anything, so I looked over only to see that her seat was empty.
"Where's Minjun?"
"She said that she needed to talk to someone."
Taehyun shrugged, his eyes not leaving his phone screen. My gaze then shifted over to Hyunjin, who was reading the textbook, writing notes every so often. Noticing my gaze, he looked up, meeting my eyes.
"Which notes are those?"
"Chem-"
"You!"
I jumped as a hand slammed down on the table. Looking up, I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. Yunho stood there glaring down at me.
"Can't I have one day in peace?"
"Have you been avoiding me? I even called you twice!"
Closing my eyes, I inhaled sharply... Now I know who was blowing my phone up.
"First off, yes, I've been avoiding you. I don't want to talk to you." I glanced up at him, "Second, how the HELL did you get my phone number?!"
"That doesn't matter."
"Dude, can you not take a hint? She doesn't like you."
Taehyun glared at the dark-haired male as he set his phone down. Yunho just rolled his eyes.
"Stay out of this!"
Yunho then reached forward and grabbed my face before leaning in close. I heard a chair clatter to the floor, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Hyunjin standing there. He looked like he was about ready to kill Yunho.
"Yunho, leave her alone."
Looking over, I saw Seonghwa standing behind Yunho with his arms crossed. Yunho scoffed before a smirk pulled at his lips. My eyes went wide when his eyes flashed silver.
"Get off!"
I hissed as I tried to pry his hand off of my face but to no avail. He then leaned closer to my face like he was about to kiss me.
"Seonghwa, get him off of her before I snap his neck!"
Hyunjin growled, his hand clutching the side of the table; Yunho chuckled before he released my face. As soon as he backed up, Hyunjin moved to stand in between Yunho and I.
"Are you okay?"
The red-haired boy glanced over his shoulder at me, and I just nodded, too shocked about what I saw to say anything. Seonghwa glanced at me, too, before grabbing the back of Yunho's neck and yanking him back.
"Are you fucking stupid?!"
The older male growled and glared at the younger boy. His eyes then switched over to look at Hyunjin.
"Is there a problem here, Mr. Park?"
My head snapped to the front of the room where the professor was standing, watching everything. That's when I noticed that everyone else was staring at us. Seonghwa dropped the glare before smiling at the older man.
"Of course not, sir, we're just leaving."
Seonghwa let go of Yunho's neck before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the classroom. I reached forward with a shaky hand, grabbing the back of Hyunjin's shirt. He looked back at me, his face softening.
"Nari..."
His voice was soft as he walked around and took the seat next to mine. Turning, I looked over at him. I have never felt this terrified in my life. What was that? My hand grabbed his sleeve, having found some kind of comfort in his presence.
"Now then, class, you'll have a group project starting today about something you're passionate about..."
I listened mindlessly, but my attention shifted to the boy next to me when he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I sighed softly as I squeezed his hand before listening to the professor once again.
"You'll be put into groups of two. You may pick between those at your table."
Taehyun looked over at me before glancing at Hyunjin, whose eyes were still on the teacher, but he squeezed my hand, telling me that he knew what I was thinking.
"You may use the rest of the time to discuss the outline of your project."
With that, everyone went to talk amongst themselves, and Taehyun turned and looked at me.
"I'll pair with Minjun. You seem to be in better hands with Hyunjin anyways."
I nodded but was a little confused by what he meant when he said I was in better hands with Hyunjin... Brushing it off, I turned to the red-haired boy to figure out what we were going to do.