6💞 ( truth revealed)

time skip
both taekook were now sitting in the vip area of kim restaurant having dinner with choi anea and her secretary mr. alex

mr. alex: so sir this is our plan...we think that an education centre for omegas only will be good in that area as it is a backward area where they doesn't let omegs study with alphas...

anea: i hope you liked our plan mr. jeon....

jk: yeah your plan is good...

tae: but sir after school....what?... they have to come out of the circle which keeps the omegas only as slaves...and for that they have to be financial independent....i think we should go there and make the parents of omegas understand the need to being financially independent....they will not be able to overpower any true blood omega but normal omega needs security .....we have to make them believe that their omegas will be safe..

anea: that is a good idea...well what is your rank mr. kim..

tae: i am a true blood omega...

anea: but it doesn't seems like that i can't smell that strong scent from you....in reality i can't smell any kind of smell from you...

tae: ahh....ms. anea....ab..m..

jk: it is not important mr. kim...ms. anea focus on the thing for which we are here...i think what mr. kim has said is okay we have to make the people in that area understand and insure them that their omegas will be safe....so for that prepare a team of omegas and alphas...some from your company and some from mine...

alex: sure sir...let's sign the contract....

tae: here is the contract mr. jeon and ms. anea.....

tae said while forwarding the contract and after signing that contract they all were eating peacefully....

alex: i hope mr. kim will help me in selecting the right people for the team...he said while looking at tae lust fully.....and tae seemed to be uncomfortable because of that....jk noticed it and said in a venom voice...

jk: eyes down...mr. alex...

everyone present in the restaurant shivered listening that sound....even tae got scared....all the alphas and betas and omegas were on there knees...except tae who was looking at the floor with tears in his eyes and forwarded his neck in submission to his alpha...jk stood up and dragged tae out of the restaurant and made him sit in his car....and left tae in front of his apartment building....

tae went inside his apartment and locked the door he layed down on the couch he was feeling weak he was still under effect of jk's venom voice....that was not his alpha voice....after sometime he heard the main door opening...he saw jimin and weakly stood up and bowed to jimin....

tae: hello hyung....how did you enter in my apartment..

jm: hii....jk had told me the password...

tae: why are you here so suddenly...

jm: jk has asked me to come here and check on you....

tae: why he asked you to do so...

jm: cause he care for you....