33💞 (confession)

long chapter ahead

Jk and tae were currently sitting on their knees under that decorated tree... Looking in each other's eyes like they were lost in them... There was silence all around the only sound that could be heard was of the river's water flow... Low shuffling of the tree leaves... And their heartbeat... Like their hearts were conversating with each other ....

They were not ready to break their eye contact... But they did when tae's inner self started feeling shy in front of jk's constant stares... He(tae) looked down and started talking... But his voice had that hint of shyness in it...

Tae: alpha let's move towards the table.. it's about to sunset... Let's watch it together...

Jk: table..?

Tae: yeah .... Come with me...

Taekook started walking towards the table... When they reached there the place was beautiful.. it was decorated in a very simple yet elegant way... the decoration was not too much heavy... But in overall the place was calm and beautiful... It was a perfect location to spend some quality time with your better half...

The location [in case you don't remember the location](This is a river side location)

The location
[in case you don't remember the location]
(This is a river side location)

The truth to be said... Jk was damm impressed... Tae's efforts were really something...

Jk: it looks like you were sure about getting my forgiveness today... Hmm...?

Tae: I just had faith on you , me and our bond ....
Tae said while smiling beautifully..

Jk: hmm... So should I take this as a dinner date... Hmm ....?

Jk asked while wiggling his eyebrows and smiling mischievously.... And tae smiled shyly again ....

Tae: umm .... Abb..

Jk: yeah yeah... Tell me don't be shy...

Tae: yeah don't tease...

Jk chuckled lightly...

Jk: okk okk..

By now they had reached their table... They took their seats and settled down on them... There were some light snacks with some fruit beer on the table... They both ate a Lil bit from those... And watched the sunset... Sitting together talking about some random topics... Making their bond more strong...