15💞 ( kim hana)

jm: what are you saying tae...what do you mean by you loved him even before knowing he was your mate.?

tae: yess hyung...i...i used to love him when we were in high school...

jm: but you said you hate him...

jin: yes and moreover your behaviour towards him also said the same thing....

tae: hyung that was a lie...

hobi: lie?

tae: yes hyung...a lie...to make myself believe that i d..don't love him....to make my feelings for him die...

Sprite: but why you wanted to do that..?

tae: i...i...i....cut off by a voice...

??: i told him not to fall in love with someone

they all widened their eyes when they heard that voice because there was no one in the room and that voice was of a female....they all were thinking who is that when they saw black smoke with shade of red in it filling the room...they all were shocked about what us happening....then they saw a figure coming out of the smoke....

their eyes widened looking at the figure.....it was a witch...an old witch but not that old....she was wearing a red cloak....she stepped outside the smoke...and looked at them....then she walked to tae and held her injured wrist in her palm and started mumbling something but at that moment only tae snatched his wrist from her hold....

tae: no need to heal my wounds granny....

all except the witch: granny?

tae: yes she is my granny.....the mightiest witch from the royal witch lineage of shin.... and my grandmother... kim hana... (cause she married tae's grandfather who was kim)

jin: oh myy goddd.....i thought you were just a myth...

rm: bu..but how..?...stories said that kim hana died in an accident

hana: baby i am kim hana...she smirked

hana: but for now leave all that.. and tae stop being like this...

tae: stop granny i don't want to listen anything just leave me...

hana: it was not your mistake tae..... and nothing is over yet...

tae: please granny...

hana sighed...

rm : wait firstly tell us what are you all talking about....and why did tae rejected kook...

hana: okk then listen....the reason tae behaved like tae hate kook was because he loved him...

all except tae: huh?

hana: listen...

--------------------------

flashback

high school tae ran towards his granny and jumped over herand hugged her tightly while smiling crazily....

hana: what happened my bear...why are you looking so happy today..? huh.?

tae: granny today my teacher assigned all of us a project that we have to do with a partner and she has already paired all of us with each other....ang guess what..

hana: what... (she asked while smiling )

tae: my partner is my crush....jungkook.... (he blushed )