61💞 (frost)

Kook: okk... so please now tell us the way to ice phoenix.... although i have many questions but right now nothing is more important than tae to me...

Ember:  wait a sec...

Saying that she closed her eyes and chanted something under her breathe... after a minute or two she opened her eyes and opened her closed fist... which had a pendant...

A very similar one to that of the fire amulet...

Ember: here this is the ice amulet

Ember: here this is the ice amulet... it will take you to frost... she is in deep sleep... when you reach her just set this amulet free and this amulet will wake her up.....

Suga: what about you ember... ?

Ember: she will find me and save me...

Jk: if she can then why she didn't saved you till date... ?

Ember: cause she was in deep sleep.... she sleeps for a few years after every 5 decades to restore her power and also because too much cold isn't something that earth can take... thus she sleeps...  when she sleeps, i am the one who wakes her up.... last time when i was about to wake her... i got to know about the plan that bella and her followers had made to kill  princess kwan ju-ri and i went there to try and stop her but i got caught by bella and she trapped me here and thus i couldn't wake her up...

Jk: so how will we wake her...?

Ember: as i said give this pendant to her... this pendant has her powers and when it will reach her ... she will get her complete powers and will wale up immediately...

Jk: okk then we will be leaving now....

Ember: go  safely...

Jk and suga just nodded to that and left from there.... after they somehow managed to leave the cave and get back to the bridge from where they had fallen... which actually took them 5 hours... now here they were standing in front of the bridge...

Jk: hyung what should we do now?

Suga: it's been very long since we are walking... we should rest for now ... it's going to be dawn in 3-4 hours...

Jk: yeah... dawn of the 3rd last day...

Suga: don't worry we still have 3 days.... once the sun will rise we will start again till then let's rest for a few....

Jk: that's totally okay with me... but what about food and water? We didn't bought food with us...

Suga: i know..  but i bought this potion with us... it will give us strength and will not let us feel the pack of food or water...

Suga said while taking out 2 small bottles from the pocket of a waist belt bag... i don't know what do we call it...  but hope you got it...

  but hope you got it