9🔞 ( punishment )

you guys can skip it if you want....this episode has only hardcore sex....and you can find it toxic....

----------------------------------------

with yonmin...

suga entered his and jimin's apartment with jimin on his shoulder....who was wiggling and hitting on yoongi's back continously....

jm: ahh leave me....put me down..suga please put me down...put me down you bustard...

jimin continued wiggling in his arms...until suga didn't spanked jimin's butt...and jimin moaned lowly..

suga: what happened kitten why aren't you wiggling now...

saying this suga spanked jimin's butt cheek again...

jm: i am sorry suga but i was never serious while flirting with others...pwease don't be angry...

suga: i am not angry my lil omega...in fact i am happy i have a bold mate not a shy one...

jm: does it means that you will not punish me....

suga: nah kitten....i will surely do that...

jm: leave me na....pwease...

suga: be quite and your punishment will be a little less...

jimin became quite cause obviously he know what a beast his alpha is in bed....and suga started walking towards their bedroom...he layed jimin on the bed and went towards a drawer and took somethings from that....and jimin's eyes widened looking at those things but also he got excited... suga came towards him and tied his hand to the bed with the handcuffs...after that suga removed his clothes so he was naked now....and jimin was drooling over him....suga went towards jimin and attached their lips and started grinding over jimin's clothed hole....jimin moaned at the sensation in between the kiss....after breaking the kiss he removed all of jimin's cloth....and tied a colar with nipple clamps on it...and put the nipple clamps on jimin's nipple...the moment those nipple clamps was putted on jimin's nipple he cried in pain....

the moment those nipple clamps was putted on jimin's nipple he cried in pain