CHAPTER 7

Mike and Will walked back into the Byers house and were immediately greeted by Joyce. "Hi boys! I was wondering where you guys were." She said giving both of a welcoming smile. "Hi mom!" Will sent a smile back. "Me and Mike went to the rink for a little bit." Will said walking over to the kitchen. "Fun! Are you spending the night?" Joyce asked, turning to Mike. "Yeah, I am." Mike said with a smile while following Will to the kitchen. "Yeah, also El's spending the night at Max's." Will said while getting glasses out of the cabinet. 

"Oh, I know she called after school." Will nodded and turned back to Mike, "You want some water?" Will asked. "Yes, please." Mike answered and sat on the counter. "You want some, mom." Will asked as he filled up the glasses, "No honey, I'm okay." She replied as she started walking towards the stairs. "I'm ordering pizza soon, what topping do you guys want?" Joyce asked. "Pepperoni!" Mike responded. "Alright, I'll be in my room if you need me!" She said as she started walking up the stairs. 

Mike and Will were both in the living room. Will was laying across the couch and Mike was sitting next to the couch on the floor. "What time is it?" Will asked in a sleepy voice. "Um, It's like 2 am." Mike replied from the kitchen. "Oh, shit." Will said while sitting up. Mike came back into the living room and sat down next to Will. "What?" Mike asked. "It's just, we have to go to Lucas' game in the morning." Will said slowly. "Then go to bed, stupid." Mike replied, putting his arm around Will. 

"No, I wanna talk to you." Will said moving closer to Mike. Mike noticed this and felt his face heat up. "What do you wanna talk about?" Mike asked. "I don't know." Will replied as he laid his head on Mike's chest. "I just like talking to you." Will added. "Oh, okay." Mike said as he stared at the ceiling. There was comfortable silence between the two before Will decided to break it, "What happened at the rink?" Will asked, tilting his head. "What do you mean?" Mike said back, looking down at Will.

-

Hello people! I had a whole other paragraph written and planned out but for some reason i didn't show up on the app on my phone. (I write these on my computer.) When I looked at the chapter on my phone half of the last paragraph was gone and my authors note was gone for some reason. So, it will be at the beginning of the next chapter. I'm really sorry I'll be making sure that the layout is the same on mobile (the app on your phone)  in the future. 

pls vote if you like this chapter! I love you. sincerely, sage