CHAPTER 25

Will looked up from his notebook, feeling Mike's eyes on him. "What?" Will tilted his head as Mike looked back down at his paper. "I don't know what you're talking about." Mike said, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Shut up and do your English work." Will laughed. "Speaking of that, I need help." Mike mentioned, looking up again. 

"How do you need help in a language you are fluent in?" Will rolled his eyes while scooting closer to Mike. "I don't know, but, humor me. Why'd you have me tutor you in Spanish last year." Mike joked. "Y'know since you're fluent and all." He added, leaning in. "Shut up." Will blushed, leaning back. Mike sighed to himself and looked at Will's lips. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered. "Yeah." Will smiled leaning back into Mike. Yet, he stopped inches away from his face and whispered, "But you have to do your work after." He giggled. "Sure." Mike smiled before meeting Will's lips with his own. 

After a few moments, Mike pulled away but kept his hand on the back of Will's head, just to stare at him in awe. "Is something wrong?" Will wondered, snapping Mike out of whatever he was thinking. "Nope." He smiled and laid down on his back, staring at the ceiling. 

Will quickly laid next to Mike and also stared at the ceiling in comfortable silence before Mike decided to break it. "I'm never gonna get tired of that." He said, intertwining Will's hands with his. "Of what?" Will asked, turning his head. "Kissing you." Mike smiled. "You're so stupid." Will sat up and turned his attention back to whatever work he was doing. "Wow." Mike said, hes voice laced with sarcasm.  "Do your paper, dummy." Will said, giving Mike a convincing smile. "Fine." Mike smiled back. 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Will asked walking Mike to the door. "No, it's okay." Mike smiled as he put his hoodie on. "Can I ask you something though?" He added, looking down at their intertwined hands then back up at  Will, who nodded  in response.  "Can I sleepover on Saturday?" Mike asked, looking between Will's eyes. "Of course." Will said, with excitement. "Okay, great! I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Mike said, opening the front door. "Yep." Will smiled, leaning against the wall next to the door. Mike stood in the doorway for another second and, per Will's confusion, he had to ask, "Staying or go-" but, before he could finish his sentence Mike gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked fully out of the door and down the sidewalk. But before he got about halfway down the sidewalk, he made sure to yell "Bye, Will" before turning back around and walked himself home. 

-

HI GUYS! I know this chapter was kinda all over the place and short and I'm sorry about that but IM BACK. and I missed y'all alot! 

over and out, sage