CHAPTER 13

Mike woke up to knocks on the door. He looked up tiredly and Will in slight confusion. Will smiled at Mike, "There here." Will said as Mike nodded.  Will got up and walked over to the door, "Hey guys!" Will said, smiling at all his friends. "Hey, will!" Lucas said, walking in the house. "Hey man!" Dustin said, patting Will on the shoulder and following Lucas inside. Max waved and slipped past Will. "Hey!" El said quickly hugging Will. "Hi El!" Will said hugging back. They both pulled apart and smiled at each other and joined all of their friends back inside. 

 Will walked back into the living room and scanned it quickly. Max was sitting on the recliner, next to the couch. El was sitting on the floor, in front of Max. Dustin was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch, facing the T.V. Both Lucas and Mike were sitting on the couch. Will noticed their was a spot that was open next to Mike and quickly took it. Mike turned his attention to Will once he sat down, "Did your nap help?" Will asked quietly. "Yeah, a little bit." Mike said, smiling. 

Will nodded and gave Mike a smile back and turned his attention back to everyone else. Mike however, kept all his attention on Will. He kept looking at him, feeling like it was just them in the room. Mike snapped out of his haze once he heard his name being said from the other side of the room. "What happened?" Mike asked. "Oh, nothing. I was just telling Max and El about that insane cousin you have." Dustin giggled. "Oh yeah." Mike laughed, remembering all the insane stories his cousin would tell him about clowns when he was younger. Mike heard Dustin continue but turned his attention back to Will and the T.V.

Will had mainly all his focus on the T.V. in front of him. That was until he felt a head on his shoulder. He turned slightly to see Mike laying on his shoulder, all his attention on the T.V. that was infront of them. Will smiled and laid his head on top of Mike's. After a few moments, El walked over to Will, "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked, looking between him and Mike. "Sure, I'll meet you upstairs" Will said, smiling. El nodded and started walking towards the stairs. Will turned towards Mike, "Hey, I'm gotta go upstairs for a bit, alright?" Will said. "Okay." Mike said, in a sleepy tone. "Don't fall asleep. I don't know what Dustin and Lucas will do." Will laughed. "Yeah, whatever." Mike replied, laughing as well.

HI PEOPLE! IK THIS ONE WAS SHORT BUT IM PROBABLY WRITING ANOTHER TODAY (do not hold me to that). THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS A VOTES.

pls vote ♡

twitter - mirrorball_sag3

insta - sage_isamirrorball