An Unexpected Visit

Summary:

Quirkless Izuku comes to visit his boyfriend with some bad news.

Edited 1/31/23- Fixed some mistakes and changed some details to fit into the plot of The Most Important Question (Ch. 3).

Notes:

Just a little one-shot that I decided to write. I hope you enjoy it!!

Edited 1/31/23- Fixed some mistakes and changed some details to fit into the plot of The Most Important Question (Ch. 3).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"That will be it for now. You are all dismissed for now," dismissed Aizawa as the last bell of the surprisingly quiet Friday rang.

"Ohh, finally!! Kirimari loudly announces with a deep stretch leaving him on the top of Mina's desk, from which the artificially red-headed boy is pushed off with only a slight bit of annoyance. All of the class quickly leaves either to go to their dorms or somewhere on the compass, minus the group of five friends.

"What do you think we should do this weekend, Bakubro?" asks Denki as he slings his arm around the ash-blonde's shoulders.

"Tch. Do what you want, it's not like I care. Plus I'm busy," the grumpy teen replies.

"Awww, come on, Bakubabe! We haven't hung out in weeks! There aren't even any tests next week!" the pink-skinned girl brightly joins in.

The darker blonde's arm is shoved off as Kasiki rudely says, "I have better things to do than to hang out with you shith-" Before he could finish, Mr. Aizawa walked back into the room. "Bakugou, go to the entrance. Your visitor is here."

The four friends look at each other with puzzled looks trying to figure out who would visit Bakugou at the end of a Friday. The teacher however didn't seem so patient as to let the teens stand there all day and pushed the group along with "I don't have all day. Hurry up." The most peculiar part was that the blonde teen did not force the others to leave him alone.

When the group arrived at the office, Aziwawa split off and left the teens to talk with whoever was at the end of the hallway. Kasuki is the first to enter the small waiting room, and immediately stops as he sees green hair, matching green eyes, and freckles.

"Who is this, Bakubro?" asks Kirishima as he moves closer to the small boy. Bakugou, just realizing that his friends walked with him, snaps out of his daze and walks over to the boy who stretches up to kiss his cheek. "Bakugou?" Krirshima questions again.

"Shut up, Shitty Hair," the phrase is not filled with nearly the normal amount of venom to the group's disbelief. Green eyes light up as the boy waves while cheerfully exclaiming, "Oh! You must be Kacchan's friends!"

"Tch, they aren't my friends, nerd," Bakugou responds but seems lost in his thoughts.

"Don't be silly, Kacchan!" the cheerful boy chuckles before turning to Kirishima, Mina, Denki, and Sero, "I'm Izuku Midoryia. It's so good to finally meet you!"

"You know who we are?" Denki asks in a half-surprised, half-excited manner.

"Of course! Kacchan talks about you all the time! You are Denki Kamanari; the girl beside you is Mina Ashido; the boy with tape dispensers as elbows is Sero Hanta. And the redhead must be Ejiro Kirishima!"

"Eeeeeheh! Oh, aren't you adorable!" squeals Mina as she squishes Izuku's cheeks between her hands. She quickly switches moods as she turns to Kasuki lecturing, "How could you keep such a cutie a secret from us!"

"Fuck off, pinky!" the blonde defensively retorts as he pulls the boy into his chest protectively.

"Mina's right, bro. How could you not tell us about Midobro?"