1 - <americano joa joa>

"Okay okay, so what do you want? Juice? Water? Soft drinks?" Hyunjin asked. "I heard you used to be a barista. Make me one of your signature coffees then." Yumi smirked. "The fuck... Where did you even find that information? That was like years ago!" Hyunjin was shocked, this girl knows him more than he knows her.

"What goes around, comes around. Now come! I am in dire need of coffee." Yumi led the way and walked towards the huge kitchen. Hyunjin sighed, there's no turning back now, so he just obliged and followed her.

He put on his apron and washed his hands in the sink. "What would you like?" Hyunjin asked Yumi, while preparing the needed equipment. "Americano!" Yumi answered enthusiastically, while sitting down on the kitchen island's high chair.

"Wah, that's my favourite too!" Hyunjin said. "Oh. Well then it's not my favourite starting from now on." Yumi smiled at him sarcastically. Hyunjin could only scoff.

He poured in hot water in the metal cup. Then he wiped the portafilter clean and put in a shot of espresso in it, he flattened it using the flattener thing. He attached it to the group head and pressed some buttons, he put the cup with hot water under it so the espresso can fall directly in the cup.

"Wow... You can perform all that even while drunk?!" Yumi exclaimed. "I'm not that drunk, I only drank wine today." Hyunjin said while yawning, waiting for the espresso to fill up the cup. "Wow... Hwang Hyunjin has high tolerance huh.." Yumi complimented.

"Of course. I'm not that weak." Hyunjin smirked. When the americano was finished he grabbed it out of the drip tray. "Here. Or you want it iced?" he placed it on the kitchen island right in front of Yumi.

Yumi pulled out her phone from her purse and took a quick photo of the americano, after she was done she put it back in her purse.

"No, this is okay, I'm not in the mood for iced right now." Yumi replied. "Is that so? Your taste in coffee depends on your mood?" Hyunjin chuckled at her statement. "Of course! Everything depends on my mood Hyunjin!" Yumi said before taking a sip from the cup of americano.

Yumi's eyes immediately lit up, Hyunjin smirked in satisfaction, "See. I still got my batista spark.", "Indeed. This is... Tasty." Yumi took another sip and savoured the taste.

"Tasty? That's all I get for making the best americano in the universe? Come on!" Hyunjin pouted with furrowed eyebrows, he should be getting more compliment rather than just tasty! "What else do you want me to say? This is the most magnificent delicious and delightful Americano I ever tasted in my whole 25 years of life?" Yumi exaggerated, giving him more compliments like he wanted, but not exactly meaning it.

Hyunjin was pleased, "Exactly! And you're 25?" Yumi rolled her eyes whilst replying, "I am! Why are you acting like you're in your 60s already? Why? First time seeing a 25 years old person?" she put down the cup in her hand back on the marble kitchen island and crossed her arms on her chest, all while glaring on Hyunjin.

"Chill, you went on rapper mode for a brief second. And I'm turning 26 this year! I'm older than you child!" Hyunjin laughed at her. "Tsk, one year isn't even that big of a distance" Yumi rolled her eyes. She took a sip from her americano before continuing, "You... When's your birthday?" Yumi asked out of nowhere.

Hyunjin smiled at her question, "I thought you'd never ask. It's on March 20th!" Yumi's eyes went wide, "My birthday is on January 20! We're both 20 babies!" she said while a big smile is plastered on her face.

"We have a lot of similarities then.." Hyunjin said while taking off his apron. Yumi's smile slowly faded away. "Yeah.." she mumbled.

Yumi couldn't help but ask Hyunjin, "I've been wondering about this for a lot of times already. But... Why did you two suddenly decided to file a divorce?" she gulped, finally shooting her shot. Hyunjin suddenly froze, he knows damn well what that question was about.

It's about him and Lee Nari.

"I can trust you? Can I?" he asked first. Yumi nodded. Hyunjin sighed before continuing, "I did something that hurt her pretty badly." him and Yumi made eye contact for a second, she nodded, urging him to continue.

Hyunjin bit his lip. "It's okay if you're uncomfortable-" Yumi tried to stop him but Hyunjin quickly cut off her sentence. "No, I can. Uhm I manipulated her first love to stop interacting with her by using his weakness against him.

But I can assure you I regretted it all. Everyday, every night. I was dumb for making such decision, and I wish I could turn back the time to fix the past."

Yumi was about to say something until she heard the main door open. She gave Hyunjin a smile, "Seems like I gotta go. See ya later Hyunjin." she said before walking towards the living room to greet Nari.

Hyunjin sighed. "She indeed is one interesting woman."