TEN

Authors POV

"Are you okay?" Haru asked, running after Mi-Sun down the hall.

"No!" Mi-Sun said crying, "I'm not okay!"

Haru's eyes glistened with sorrow, he tried grabbing her hand.

"I need to go for the day! It's not gonna work out for me!"

Haru let's out a sigh, "I'll ... I'll let boss know!"

Mi-Sun gave Haru a small smile with tears running down her cheeks, she squeezed his hand before walking out the huge double doors. With teary eyes, she walked through the crowd of people all the way to her apartment complex.

She storms into her room crashing into her bed and screaming into her pillow as loud as she could.

"How could he be so cruel!"

Mi-Sun said crying, "he's not the same Jimin I knew!"

She sits up in her bed, taking her sweater off, and out comes the little note Taehyung wrote her.

She stares at it, rubbing it with her thumb. "Should I text him? See what he wants? No! What am I saying!"

She closes her eyes as she strokes the note she had in her hands.

"I might start something I left untouched back in Korea if I text him. But I wanna see what he wants!"

She hesitated, unraveling the note and looking at it again.

"Ugh! My implosive thoughts are telling me to text him! Should I? I also want to know more about Jimin!"

Mi-Sun sighed, grabbing her phone and dialing his number.

𝙷𝚎𝚢? 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐?

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊.

𝙰𝚑𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙸 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟸 𝚊𝚖? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎?

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝.. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙼r. 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙼𝚛. 𝙺𝚒𝚖? 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎!

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢..

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝙽𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎!

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐?

𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚊? 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

😂 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎!