FORTY-TWO

Mi-Suns POV

His eyes were closed as he inched closer. I held his chest back. I couldn't bring myself to kiss him after what happened today.

He looked up at me with confusion.

I shook my head and looked away from his eyes.

"What is it?" He said, grabbing my chin and tilting it up so that he can look at me.

I shook my head, and tried to take his hand off my chin. But he was stubborn.

He grabbed my entire face with one hand, and made me look at him.

"I-don't.. I don't know what you're doing?" I said softly, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'm trying to kiss you."

He cupped my face into hand hands, and inches super close to my face, until our noses were touching.

I stared down at his lips, I could hear his breath, quivering. I bet he could hear mine too.

He plummeted his lips into mine. Something I longed and craved for a while. 

I kissed him, passionately and it felt so right

Jimin lets go of my face. He stared at me waiting for me say something about the kiss.

I looked away from him, remembering what he did to me earlier at the mansion.

"I-I should go.." I said standing up with my blanket still wrapped around my body.

"Mi-Sun," Jimin said, getting into my face, and not letting me get up.

I stared at him waiting to hear what he had to say. But he stayed silent.

"What? Did you expect to kiss me, and everything that you did magically go away?"

Jimin looked down at the floor when I said that.

"After what you did today... I wanna know why? Why? Why did you push me into the water?"

Jimin got up and started walking back and forth. I waited patiently for an answer.

"You wanna know the truth?" Jimin asked

I nodded my head.

"My brother told me you were standing by the pool watching people swim. I was doubting his words. I knew you didn't like parties. Why would you be there? But when I turned around, I was shocked to actually see you. My brother said. Imagine how funny it would be to push her into the water. And I well... when I saw you I got jealous.."

I furrowed my brows at him.

"You looked so good. And I saw how a couple of men were looking at you, and I was thinking to myself I don't want them to look at you like that. Because I wanna look at you like that.."

Jimin kneeled down in front of me again, running his fingers through my hair.

"And so, a part of me was still jealous of you being with Haru. And a part of me just didn't want you looking good for anyone else!"

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and slapping his hand away.

"That's fucked!" I said loudly to him.

"I'm sorry... I really am!"

I stayed silent. Thinking about his words. But I couldn't just simply forgive him. I just couldn't.

"I need to go.. do you have a change of clothes?"

Jimin stayed silent staring at me fixing the blanket that was around my body.

"Why don't you stay the night?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"You can just sleep here, I'll sleep in the guest room."

He walks over to his walk in clothes and pulls down some of his clothes for me.

His t-shirt, joggers, and boxers.

I stare at them as he lays them next to me on the bed.

"Wear these to sleep."

He said walking into his clothes. I sat there and watched him take his towel off. His ass exposed as he reaches for his boxers. He puts them on and then walks out the door.

I instantly look away. Pretending like I wasn't just watching him put on his boxers.

He places his hands on his hips, looking at me with a teasing face.

"Aren't you going to get dressed, or do you need my help?"

I shook my head. "I got it!"

He stood there staring at me. I swallowed my spit nervously as I stood up and grabbed the clothes. I tried to enter into his bathroom with the blanket wrapped around me. But I couldn't walk. It was so long that I would almost trip stepping on the blanket.

Jimin laughed, watching me struggle. And then I felt a tug on the blanket. I fall to the floor tripping over the blanket.

Jimin rushes over to me, naked as could be. He helps me up. Holding me tight, as he stares at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I nodd my head as he kneels down to pick up the clothes he gave me.

He puts the shirt on for me and then takes my hair out of the back of the shirt.

He kneels down opening the boxers, waiting for me to put one leg in. I awkwardly placed my feet into the holes. He pulls the boxers up for me, placing his hands on my hips and stroking it a couple of times before helping me get into the sweatpants. He caresses my face with the back of his hand. He runs his thumb against my lips. And then he closes his eyes letting out a soft sigh with a chuckle.

"Sleep tight!" He said, grabbing my wet clothes from the floor and placing it into the restroom.

He exits the bedroom and closes the door behind him.

I can't believe I'm staying the night in Jimin's room.