TWENTY

Jimin's POV

Same night

What can I say. Takara was Mi-Sun all along. And some how I still can't shake the feeling of wanting to hold her tight.

I'm back at my hotel, with Mee-Yon naked on my bed. She's waiting for me, but I'm just sitting at the table drinking my beer. This is my forth bottle.

Mee-Yon can't tell how devastated and heart broken I am

Mee-Yon can't tell how devastated and heart broken I am. My heart keeps sinking over and over again.

Every time I think of her, my heart twists.

I have her image printed in my brain. The tears in her eyes as she tried to talk to me back in the studio.

Every time I shut my eyes I see her. And I can't take it anymore.

I don't want to believe what Taehyung was saying. That I was the one who made Mi-Sun leave. That I was the one who broke up with her. I don't wanna believe it.

I'm drinking to stop my thoughts to stop my feelings. To stop everything for tonight. But some how knowing that another man was evidently touching her. Kissing her, made my heart sink even more.

My heart hurt. And I couldn't shake it off no matter how many bottles I drank.

"Mmh! Jimin! I'm waiting for you to fuck me so hard! Come have me!" Mee-Yon said, spreading her legs wide open and touching her pussy.

Even if I do consent to fucking Mee-Yon, I never feel anything when I do. There's no passion or love there. It's all just for the kick. The lust.

With Mi-Sun it was different. With Mi-Sun it was love and happiness. And there was passion. I wasn't just sleeping with Mi-Sun for the kicks. I actually cared and worried about how she felt.

I loved her.

No one can take that feeling away from me. And how can I love anyone other then her.

But I refuse to go back to her. I know that she left, effortlessly without caring wether her departed would hurt me or not. She didn't want to fight for us. So why should I?

I placed my cup down and started to unclamp my belt, pulling down my pants and boxers.

I walk over to Mee-Yon giving her exactly what she wanted.

Roughly. And hardly

 And hardly

Authors POV

The next morning Mi-Sun woke up covered with her bed comforter. When she turned to the side to touch upon Haru. He was gone.

She quickly sat up, looking around her room for him. But he was no where in sight.

She quickly got out of bed, putting on her clothes.

She looked to see if Haru's clothing was scattered on the floor. It was not.

When she got out to the living room, he wasn't there either.

Then, realization hit.

"Did Haru really just leave after we had sex?"

She sat on her couch, thinking of the possible reasons to why Haru would leave?

"It's not even time for work yet!" She said to herself, looking at the clock.

She got up, making her way back to her room.

"I'll just ask him at work today!" She said, gathering everything she needed for a shower and quickly walked to her bathroom.

She turned her shower head on, letting the warm water drip down and fog up her mirror.

When it did, she undressed and stepped right into the shower.

She thought hardly about everything. Forgetting that the boys know exactly who she is now.

Her eyes widened and her heart feel into her stomach.

"Ohh my God! Their gonna see me today!"