Prolog 04

ㅤI saw him draw out his power again from the horn but this time it's different, it's like a 'splitting' power if one hits it it can cause damage or effects depending on how strong the creature that delivers the attack is. You who saw it would release that power quickly immediately dodged which made the attack miss, and...

Krak, zrat...

ㅤThat attack caused all objects it hit to be destroyed, even if from my calculations it could have destroyed/caused a serious effect on half of the world, but I had anticipated it by restraining a bit of the power so the impact wasn't too serious. I who managed to avoid the attack returned to focus on the fight, 'this time I will attack! ' I then took a breath and straightened my right hand, under my hand a light started to appear which was actually the attack I was about to launch, white and yellow it kept getting bigger so I used both hands to help control the attack.
ㅤThe target looked at the incident with a slightly surprised expression, I kept adjusting the power until it finally changed into an arrow shape, at the same time Gideon launched the same attack as before, thousands of swords aimed at me, but that wasn't the true power he was going to smooth it out. Without thinking I immediately directed my main attack at him, "Exclaburdtion!" Immediately after that he also launched his attack, “YOU WILL DIE!” after that our attacks met and created an explosion and also destroyed everything there.
ㅤThe sword that was aimed at me just now had also been reduced to dust from the explosion, we were still fighting by defending the main attack, “Gideon... Get lost! You deserve this!” I shouted at him, immediately after that I strengthened my attack, and finally... I defeated him in this battle, I raised my location to a higher location while still maintaining that attack, I raised my left hand after that came a split attack, I combined my two attacks, focused my second attack and immediately various split attacks. appeared simultaneously with many different sides.

ㅤAfter my two attacks finished I noticed Gideon who was on the ground, he started to disappear like a bead of light, I just watched him with a flat look as if I didn't care [ why should I care about Gideon? ] , then I turned my attention around to see how bad the outcome of our fight just now was, well… Everything was destroyed, no corpses were visible, a bit of rubble remained, many swords stuck in the ground and yes this was quite a shock. .. There is a big hole there, whether it was formed due to the effect of the attack but what is certain is that the hole was formed because of our fight earlier.
ㅤI sighed, 'many people must have found out about our fight earlier, just from Gideon's aura alone it definitely invites a lot of people to want to know, I have to leave here so as not to cause trouble... ' . After that I decided to change my appearance, now my hair is white with a bit of red, I also changed my eyes to normal red, the rest I didn't change anything. I will continue to be in this form, who knows how long, maybe tens of thousands of years...

Little information.

Previous appearance :

Appearance now :

Character use : Fu hua [ honkai impact ]