Prolog 05

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ『𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴: 𝟬𝟱』
ㅤWarning : -
ㅤㅤ━━━━━━━━━━  ⬩⬦⬩ ━━━━━━━━━━

ㅤ I've lived tens of thousands of years alone, sometimes I find colleagues, friends, friends, or people I consider family, but their fate must end badly...

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

       ㅤ"Kasla, don't be reckless like this! We can definitely find a way out!"ㅤ

ㅤ "I... I can't... This is the only way, that is to kill me... Please... kill me"

ㅤ"I can't be with you anymore, I've found another partner who is far more useful than you..."

ㅤ "You idiot! Why did you sacrifice yourself just to save me who is a loser?!"

ㅤ "Be..-cause... you, there's... my... friend..."

ㅤ"Please don't waste this opportunity! Go and I'll hold them for you!"

ㅤ "You are stupid, you do think of me as a partner, but I only want to use you to maintain my strength..."

ㅤ "I'm sorry.. I had to kill you, because I love you..."

ㅤ "Yeah... I want this too..."

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅

ㅤ And there are many more sad memories that I feel even I can't count them, I also need to erase some of my memories so I can live a little calmer. Because if I keep remembering it all, it will be bad for my condition and strength. I also need to seal my immense power so that it doesn't affect the future, I'll just live my life without meaningful people [ I guess so ] . If I remember my past too, it will only slow me down to live life, but that doesn't mean I don't miss the people I was with, I still have the memories they gave me.
ㅤI'll also change my form when I'm bored / really need to change it to control my strength, yes if you calculate it I'm around 20,000+ years old, not bad for a creature like me ehe~. I travel around the world while continuing to study the system of this world, learning it myself is quite complicated, but luckily I'm (pretty) smart in my current state

ㅤ"Looks like I have to enter sleep period again, I'll seal my power first..." I thought like that because if I keep wandering around without entering my sleep period, it will be a problem, what's the problem?
ㅤSo you see, I found out this information when I was asleep for 10,000 years, actually at that time I wasn't really asleep but I was awake but it was only in a few seconds after that I went back to sleep, now when I get this little vision I get concluded that my presence in this world caused many changes, and if my presence were to be discovered then it would be troublesome...
ㅤUhm good! After quite a long time looking for a suitable place to carry out my idea, I finally found a cave that looks suitable from anywhere. "This cave seems suitable, yosh!" I walked into the cave, I looked around and finally found one suitable place. I started by eliminating my presence, this way no one would know I was in this cave. "Yosh so far it's been going well, the final step is to enter my sleep mode." I started to activate my sleep mode, my eyes slowly got heavy and when I was really about to enter that mode I had time to say.

ㅤ'We will meet in 300 years, world... ' after that I fell asleep.

ㅤㅤ━━━━━━━━━━  ⬩⬦⬩ ━━━━━━━━━━

Yosh! With this chapter it is certain that the 'chapter prologue' will change to the main chapter! So the next chapter will explain this girl's adventures in the world of Tensura!

Btw how about the backstory?