chapter 1

Ralph pov:

I sit in my room on my phone. I don't do much more. I am looking through my camera roll when I saw something that took me by surprise. It was henry and me. It would be normal if I hadn't of noticed henry (sucking a lolly) blushing like shit and staring and me walst I had my arm around him. I went through many possibilities. He could of been hot and not relized I was taking a picture. Maybe the lolly he had was sour and he wanted to tell me. Or... nvm. But I want him to like me back. Ever since I saw him with a can of spray paint next to the principals office, I have been attached. Just something about his devious smile makes me want to kiss him. His glowing sharp teeth, his large brown eyes and his short fluffy hair, that's what I love about him. I hear a knock on the front door. I snap out of my day dream and rush down to open it. I see henry. His face is bleeding, his tooth has been knocked out and his eyes are pouring with tears.
"Henry!?" I yell. "What the fuck!?" He hugs me. Even in this sad moment of time, I want to kiss him.
"I told them" henry whimpers.
"Told them what?" I asked. I fully knew what he ment but I just wanted to be 100% sure.
"I told my parents I'm gay."
Holy fucking shit knuckles. I didn't know henry was gay! I thought that he told them that he got suspended, not that he was gay! Parents should never do this to there 16 Year old kid!!
"I know you probably agree with them ralph, but can you stay with me today? I really need a friend" He manages to say in tears.
"No no no! I don't care that your gay! But henry, this is fucking wrong! Come in, come in." I say I softly as I can because I know that henry can break down if you raise your voice at him. I take henry upstairs to my room when I relize, I need to take the over 50 photos of him down. "Henry um, can you stay out here for a while? My rooms a fucking mess"
"It's fine I don't mind about mess" He says, wiping his tears away. He tries to walk in but then I block the door. "You good ralph?" He asks
"Yeah I'm fine but, I uhh. You just can't go in here right now! How about you go tell my mom what your parents have done to you." I am terrible at excuses.
"Okay ralph, but your acting a bit suspicious.." I cover his mouth and take his hand to lead him downstairs to the kitchen. I instantly rush up to my room and starting quickly but gently, taking his pictures down. When I finish, I go back downstairs with my hair combed and my red hoodie.
"Okay you can come back up now henry" I do a nervous laugh and walk back up with him. I have forgotten where I put the pictures but i can't be bothered by that right now because I need to clean henry up and let him talk to me.