Part Six

*4 hours later*

The movie just ended. Surprisingly, Niall didn't even try anything with me throughout the whole thing. We just snuggled close together and barely moved. It was really nice. Titanic is one of my favorite movies, and watching it with Niall made it extra special. It's only 3:00 p.m.. I wonder what else we're going to do today.

"So, did you enjoy the movie?" Niall asked.

"Of course! Titanic is such an amazing movie. I could watch it all day long." I quickly replied.

"Well maybe we can watch it together again some other time." Niall said, his words soon followed by a light shade of pink taking over his sweet, soft cheeks that I wanted so badly to just kiss. I know Niall wouldn't mind me doing any of the things I really want to do with him, but whenever I'm about to, I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. If he, on the other hand, started to do something with me, I don't really know what I would do... I mean, I would definitely want to continue, but what if I regret it afterwards? In last months issue of Seventeen Magazine, it said that 87% of college girls regret their hookups. I don't want to have anything to regret. My first time will be amazing, and if it just so happens to be with Niall, then so be it.

"Um, Jenn, would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight? I know a really nice restaurant that's not that far from campus." Niall asked, not seeming nervous at all. I liked that he felt comfortable around me.

"Hmm, are you asking me on a date, Horan?" I said, smirking at him and giving a seductive stare. Yeah, I said "date", and I don't feel awkward. I feel so comfortable around Niall that I feel like I can say anything.

"Yeah.. Why, is that weird?" He spoke, giving a questioning look on his face.

"Of course not! But I won't go unless you ask me properly." I replied. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the minute. Niall then got down on one knee and grabbed my hand, giving it a light kiss.

"Would you, Jennifer Torres, like to go on a date with me tonight?" He said, never breaking eye contact.

"Oh of course!" I said over exaggeratedly, quickly lifting him up from his knees and embracing him in a hug. He chuckled at my actions. I loved that he got my humor, no one else ever seemed to.

"Great. I'll pick you up tonight at 8."

"Why so late?" I asked still clenching his shirt in my hands playfully.

"It's a secret!" He said running away and hiding under the covers on his bed. He was so cute, but he also had those moments when he was extremely seductive and sexy. Two in one, perfect.

I lightly chuckled and walked over to the covers where Niall was. "Hmm, I wonder where Niall is?" I said, quickly ripping off the covers and being tackled to the ground. He held my wrists above my head and lightly pecked my lips.

"See you later, beautiful." He spoke, staring straight into my eyes.

"Ok, bye!" I said, and with that, I got up off the ground and I was on my way back to my dorm to start getting ready for tonight.

As soon as I walked though my door, I immediately ran to my room and literally tore my drawers apart. I needed to find the perfect thing to wear. Niall only said that the restaurant was "nice" so I didn't really know whether to wear something fancy or something casual. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket.

From: Niall

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, wear high heels and a short dress that you will be able to move around in. Can't wait for tonight ;) xx ~niall

Was he serious? A short dress and high heels? Where were we going, a club? Earlier, at his dorm, he said it was a nice restaurant about 5 minutes away from campus... What in the world was he planning?

I didn't even bother to reply back to him because I began my search for a short dress.. I know I brought one to keep in my drawer just in-case I ever went to a party.

After about 10 minutes of searching, I finally found my dress. I decided to try it on, just to make sure it fit. Damn, I looked HOT! It was just plain black and it went about 2 inches above my knee. The sides of the dress, right above my hips, were cut-out in what looked like diamond shapes. The top of the dress was strapless and there was a line of silver sparkles along the top. The dress had a runched looking design which I absolutely loved. My favorite part about the dress was that it was tight. And when I say tight, I mean tight. It showed off all my curves and fit perfectly to my body. Niall would be drooling over me as soon as he spotted me. I decided that while I'm in the dress, I can just pick out the rest of my outfit and get it together so I can just hop in the shower and have everything ready for when I get out. I walked over to my little walk-in closet and picked up a pair of black platform heels. I then made my way over to my jewelery box and took out a pair of diamond earrings and a nice, simple, thin silver chain. I slipped on the heels and jewelery, just so I could get a look at what my whole outfit looks like.

Whoa, I look so different! Once I get out of the shower and apply makeup, I probably won't even be able to recognize myself. I slipped off the jewelery, dress, and heels, and hopped in the shower. I must have stood in the shower for what seemed like hours, just standing there, letting the hot water run down my body and the steam relax my soul. After washing my hair, body, and shaving, I got out of the shower and began my transformation. While I let my hair dry out a little bit, I applied a smidge of black eyeliner to add a pop to my eyes, some mascara to add more definition, and I finished my makeup off with some Victoria's Secret lip gloss: Tangerine Twist to be exact, it's my favorite! Once the loose drops of water escaped my hair, I blew dry my hair straight and then I gave it big, soft curls. After I was finished with my hair and makeup, I headed over to start getting dressed. I slipped on my dress, heels, necklace, and earrings and made my way over to the mirror to evaluate myself and make sure everything was perfect. I began to jump up and down, testing to see if my dress would slip off if I were dancing. Luckily it didn't, so that was one thing I didn't need to worry about tonight.

It's 7:45 p.m.. Niall would be here soon. To pass the time, I think i'll just watch some tv.

15 minutes passed when I heard a knock on my door. I got off the couch, looked in the mirror quick, fixed my hair, and headed to open it.

"Hey Je-, whoaaaa you look amazing." Niall said, eyeing me up and down. I broke his stare by grabbing his hand and hoping he would start to lead us somewhere. I then stepped outside my dorm and locked the door. Niall was still checking me out. I then got a good look at him and couldn't help but stare at him as well. He looks incredible. His white t-shirt looks so sexy, even though it was just a simple white t-shirt. He had it paired up with black jeans, like always, and white high top Supras.

"So Niall, where are we going?" I asked, getting his attention off of my body and causing him to look into my eyes.

 He then leaned into my ear and whispered, "You'll find out."

_________________________

I hope you guys liked it!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. :) XOXO