Part Fourteen

Caution: Dirty Chapter!

_____________________

"You'll love it, trust me," He whispered.

My breath was hitched in my throat. I couldn't get any words out. I could barely even understand what was going on.

"Lay down," He said, looking straight into my eyes. Obviously, I did as he said. I mean, being "friends with benefits" isn't such a terrible thing, is it?

"Jenn, have you ever been pleasured before?" He asked, hovering above me. I felt my cheeks turn pink in embarrassment.

"No..." I said quietly, barely audible.

"That's okay. I'm going to make you feel really good," he said never breaking eye contact, his lips curling into a slight smirk. I didn't really know how to reply to that, so I just hesitantly shook my head.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, Jenn. I'll be gentle, I promise," he said slowly moving his head and pressing his lips to mine. I felt Harry's tongue on my lip and I granted him entrance, his tongue desperately searching my mouth. After what seemed like hours of intense kissing, Harry pulled away.

"Take your clothes off" he whispered, still hovering over me.

I'm like any other girl, self-conscious and not really fond of my body. I mean, I think every girl has those moments when they just feel like they're not good-looking enough. Well, this is one of those moments, sadly.

"Jenn, I won't judge you. Here, I'll strip first," He stated, getting up and quickly unbuttoning his flannel to reveal his toned stomach. I couldn't help but stare at it. Next, he removed his jeans, only leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Ok, now you," He said sitting next to me, waiting for me to do the same as he did. At first, I thought I would be nervous to show my body. But honestly, I don't care what he thinks about my body. He thinks my boobs are too small? I don't care. He thinks my waist isn't thin enough? I don't care. I was born this way so I could care less what anyone thinks about me.

"Ok, I guess I'll help you then," he said standing up, walking over to me with that same old smirk on his face.

"Nooo," I said sort of laughing and backing away. But of course, the dorm is little and Harry got hold of my, picking me up bridal style and bringing me back over to the bed. Once we were standing face to face, Harry pulled my arms above my head and lifted my shirt up, throwing it on the ground next to his pile of clothes. I then helped him a little by unzipping my pants and adding them to the pile of clothes on the floor. We were both only in our undergarments. Oops, spoke too soon. Harry slid his boxers down his leg and they dropped to the floor, exposing his long "man friend." Oh gosh, he's huge! That's gonna probably hurt.. Harry then came over and unclasped my bra, sliding it down my arms. I pulled my panties down and kicked them to the side. We were both completely naked. Completely vulnerable. Completely open.

"Lay down. I'm going to show you what it feels like to be pleasured," he said, positioning his mouth where a mouth usually wouldn't go after I obeyed his command. I'm not a virgin, but that doesn't mean that I'm not nervous...

Harry's action caught me by surprise and took me out of my thoughts when I felt one of his fingers enter me. I had never experienced this before. Niall and I just sort of.... did it. He didn't waste any time doing what Harry is doing right now. After about a minute of pumping one finger in and out, Harry inserted another finger, pumping slow at first but getting rapidly faster each time. The feeling is like nothing I've ever felt before. He shoved his fingers in, hitting my g-spot every single time. After about another minute, he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

"Mmm, babe. You taste great." He said, his eyes staring straight into mine. Before I knew it, he dipped his head between my legs and I felt his tongue enter me. Gosh, now THIS is the best thing I've ever felt. I never knew that this much pleasure can simply come from someone's tongue...

His tongue pulled out and continued to enter me, causing my back to arch from the extreme sensation this is causing me. I felt my body get really hot and I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Oh no, this means..... before I could even finish my thought, my orgasm took over. About 15 seconds later, Harry climbed back on top of me, our eyes leveled, and he whispered in my ear "See, isn't this fun? I knew you'd love it." Just his voice made me moan. It was lower than usual and raspy. I was completely caught off guard when Harry thrusted himself into me. I screamed his name so loud that I bet the whole campus could hear me. He started off slow but then began to speed up his movements, going deeper and deeper into me each time. I grabbed Harry's curls in my hand and pulled at them each time he thrusted into me. I guess he liked that, because each time I pulled his hair, he let out a deep throaty moan. Minutes later, Harry hit his high and laid down next to me. This is the perfect opportunity to test my skills. '

I climbed on top of Harry and stared into his eyes. He knew what I had in mind. I slid my body down his and dipped my head, taking his whole length into my mouth. He watched me intently as my head bobbed up and down, letting out a loud moan every couple seconds. Fuck, Harry moaning is literally the hottest shit ever. After I finished, I just straddled Harry, waiting for him to say something.

"Damn, Jenn. You're fucking amazing," He said breathlessly, holding my hips with his hands.

"You're not too bad yourself," I said, smirking.

"We're definitely doing this again," He said, pulling me down to lay on top of him and laying my head on his chest.

"Definitely," I replied.

Niall doesn't have to know.....

_____________

Thanks for reading Part Fourteen. :)

If you're not a fan of sexual scenes, sorrryy. But yeah, that's kinda gonna happen in this story quite often. I may not describe the scene like this, but yes there will be more sex. And FYI, sex is not "gross" ok. If you think that sex is gross, then you need to delete your account cause obviously you're too young to understand that sex is absolutely normal and it's how you were created. Stop acting immature.

BUT ILY ALL. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING OK YOU ALL DESERVE AN AWARD.