Chp 1: The Terror of Tal'Dorei Part 1

YN POV

It hasn't been too long since I came to this world. I met the group called Vox machina and we've seem to get along so far. But what sucks is that they don't usually get the jobs done even in the most easiest jobs.

Thankfully I do some jobs on my own to earn some money. Thought it might've help them by handing some money, but then they end up on wasting some beers. Personally I'd do the same, but when it comes to living then I'd at least buy a place to sleep.

Right now, I'm in a room at the inn and I was about to call it a night until I heard a crash from downstairs

Right now, I'm in a room at the inn and I was about to call it a night until I heard a crash from downstairs. I grab my equipment and run downstairs, only to see a bar fight and surprisingly I see Vox machina. I walk in to see if I can stop the fight.

YN: Hey guys! Knock it off, everyone's trying to sleep!-

Before I could finish my sentence, I was hit by the bottle in the head. I look to see who it was and it was a big guy with his right hand just got cut.

YN: That's it, you ask for it!

I grab a chair and threw it at him before start beating him up. After that, I back up and my back bump into someone else and I look to see it was drunken Vex...or was it Vax? Forget it, less talk more fighting, he and I were back to back.

Vax: (Drunk.) Oh hey its you.

YN: Why is it when every time I meet you guys, this happens? (Punches a random guy.)

Vax: (Drunk.) What are you talking about? They started it.

YN: I don't get paid to believe you.

In an instance, I grab Vax before ducking down by a thrown table. Another random guy got his weapon and tries to swing it at me but I easily dodges them. He kept swinging it until there was an opening and I kick him right to the balls before he collapse.

Random guy: Ah! My ball sack!-

I knock him out with a bottle before punching him.

Vax: Where the hell is Scanlan?

Another tackled me to the broken table but I manage to over power him and start beating him um until-

Grog accidentally threw a guy down to the other side of the table. Causing me to land in another room. I immediately move away before Percy landed right next to me and-

Scanlan: Percy, the hell man? Oh hey YN. If you guys want to join in, you got to ask first.

YN: (Cover his eyes.) Scanlan, seriously? In a middle of the bar fight!?