Chapter 0 - Beginning

It is been 30 millennium since Rimuru defeated Feldway and save the world from Ivarage the world destroying dragon, Rimuru also manage to attained world peace and spent most his life happy.

...

Inside the kingdom of Jura Tempest Federation in a certain office room there is a person sitting in the table while looking at the piece of paper that looks like a newspaper.

???: Breaking news...The Empress of Eastern empire cheats on her husband.

The silhouette of the person said as it reads the newspaper.

/God damn. Maybe masayuki hasn't able to satisfy his woman. I wonder who is the lucky person that she cheated with...Next page/ The person thought as he flipped the newspaper to its next page.

As it reads the newspaper its eyes slowly bulge out

???:...Rimuru Tempest?! WHAT THE HELL?! I NEVER EVEN TOUCH HER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

Rimuru yelled as he continue to read the newspaper.

Then someone knocked on the door

???:EXPLAIN THIS RIMURU!

A voice of woman could be heard on the other side of the door.

Rimuru: Come in.

Rimuru said while reading the newspaper.

Then the person enter the room.

A azured blue hair woman said.

???:What is this all about Rimuru?!

The woman said as she slowly walks towards Rimuru.

Rimuru: Velgrynd-sa...

Before Rimuru could finish his sentence Velgrynd softly slapped him.

Velgrynd: Bastard! How dare you destroy my relationship with Masayuki!

Velgrynd said in anger.

Rimuru looks at her confused before looking back at the newspaper.

Sensing his confusion Velgrynd asked.

Velgrynd: Wait...You didn't do it?

Rimuru: Im confused as you are...Also i never touch you in the first place how could i have an affair with you.

Rimuru said then suddenly Ciel inform him

<< Report! Unknown phenomenon is about to occ- >>

Before Ciel could finished her sentence

A Magic formation appear below Rimuru and Velgrynd.

Velgrynd: Wha-...

Rimuru: Cie-...

Before both Velgrynd and Rimuru could finish their sentence they both disappear.

...

In the Imaginary space.

<< Fu...Fuhaha >>

Ciel laugher echoed through out the imaginary space.

<< FINALLY! MASTER WON'T SUSPECT A THING! I CAN FINALLY ANALYSE VELDANAVA'S EXISTANCE! >>

Ciel said out loud as her thirst for knowledge got the best of her.

Despite being labeled as Omniscient Ciel is still hungry for knowledge which led to her throwing Rimuru back to the past. Velgrynd's arrival is just coincidence as the magic formation activate.

<< I should probably punch the person who wrote the news. Master is mine and mine alone. Though he dont know it. >>

<< Since this is for Master own good he won't scold me >>

<< Probably... >>

___________________________________

Hello guys its been a while...Yeah im alive sorry for being gone for too long. i won't make an alibi i actually lost motivation in writing fanfic since i knew i dont have talent in making fictions. And also im busy watching all godzilla's movie. I have so many ideas in my mind but i can't put it into work since whenever i start something it always ended in shitty way and i dont like that.

Sorry for being gone too long. I'll try uploading more frequently but its not a promise since sometimes i dont have time in making chapters cause of

*School
*Stress out
*No motivation
*Tired of life
*Busy watching movies '-'

Also i'll try to improve my writing mostly the grammar. cause i think i have the most shitty grammar ever but dont correct me i hate english and mostly math.