Chapter 22: USJ Part 2

Kurogiri: "I guess I should proceed with spitting you all up" *Tries to teleport the class before the mist gets sucked up by 13's quirk. *

13: "Not on my watch"

Kurogiri: *Struggling to stay together* "I don't have time for this" 

*Opens a portal behind 13 which destroys her back*

Mina: "13 NO"

Izuku: *Notices a glimmer of light shining from Kurogiri's neck* "Got you ya b@stard" *Shoots at the spot*

Kurogiri: *Notices Izuku* " Not on my watch" *Quickly dodges the bullet and teleports most of the class to random parts of the USJ before teleporting himself back to the center of the USJ. *

(With Izuku)

Izuku: "Woooaaah" *Falls into water and resurfaces* "What the he!!" *Looks around and sees villains surfacing from the water*"Oh you motherfu-" *Gets grabbed*

Upon being grabbed Izuku looked at the one who grabbed him to which he saw Tsu as they landed on the boat in the middle of the body of water.

Izuku: " Thanks for the save Tsu"

Tsu: "Your welcome Midoriya" *Kero*

Izuku: *Looks around sees that they are still in the USJ* "Looks like were in a part of the USJ so we should be able to regroup with everyone"

Tsu: *Kero* " Yeah but first we need to deal with the villains first"

Mineta: "HOW ARE YOU BOTH SO CALM DURING ALL OF THIS WE'RE GOING TO D-" *Gets shot in head by Izuku*

Izuku: "Alright now that he is done" *Smirks widely* "Let's start the fun" *Izuku tips his hat to cover his eyes*

Suddenly a booming voice filled the entirety of USJ.Izuku: *Tilts his head enough to show his eyes now glowing red* "IT'S HIGH NOON"

Random Villan: *resurfaces from the water and looks around* "What the he!! was that"

Izuku: *Summons a 1858 New Army * "DRAW" *In an instant shoot all 11 villains in the water without reloading* "Looks like that's the end of that*

Tsu: *Shocked* "How did you shoot 11 bullets in a six-shot revolver"

Izuku: *Chuckles* "Don't question it, so let's grab the pervert and head to the shore."

As Izuku said that he noticed that the fire at the Conflagration Zone suddenly turned blue.

Izuku: "Looks like Fuyumi is going to be on her way so let's hurry."

(With Fuyumi)

Fuyumi: *Falls out of the portal and land on top of a destroyed building* "Looks like I'm in a part of the USJ still" *Noticed villains surrounding Ojiro* "It looks like he might need some help" *Jumps down*

Random Villian: *About to punch Ojiro in the back of the head* "Got you ya little ru-" *Gets hit in the face by Ojiro's tail*

Ojiro: *Looking around* "Geez why is there so many villains" *Is about to get attacked from behind before the villain gets frozen* "Huh" *Looks behind him and sees Fuyumi standing infront of a bunch of unconscious villains*

Fuyumi: "Do you require any assistance"

Ojiro: *Smiles* "Yeah I would like that"

Ojiro and Fuyumi then both split up to take down all the villains.

Fuyumi: "It looks like we're done now."

Ojiro: "Yeah, time to head back to everyone"

As the two were heading back Fuyumi noticed that there was a weird flow of the fire in the area.

???: "Hehehehehe right where I want you."

Ojiro and Fuyumi immediately look towards the voice to see a villain standing on top of a building.

Fire Villian: *Throws his hand forward* "Now incinerate" *The fire around Fuyumi and Ojiro morphed into a giant fire tornado which surrounded the two* "Hahahahaha killing kids is always the most fun thing ever, though I wish I could have had some fun with the white-haired chick."

???: "Frost Breathing 2nd Form: Heatless Slash."

In an instant all the fire in the Conflagration Zone turned blue before the fire tornado dissipated revealing Fuyumi and Ojiro unharmed with a mostly melted Ice Dome.

Fire Villian: *Tries to control the fire but it doesn't work* "What the he!! why isn't the fire moving"

Fuyumi: *Appeared behind him* "It's because this fire isn't something you merely control with your puny quirk"

Fire Villian: "You B!tch" *Tries to punch Fuyumi but gets encased in ice*

Fuyumi: *Breathes out cold air* "Now time to return to the young master" *Jumps down to Ojiro as they both head to the center of the USJ*