Chapter 51: Some Nice And Light Sparring

(After the trio get their @sses beat by Angry Inko with the trio receiving a variety of bruises and some minor fractures)

Inko: "Now do you all understand the importance of actually thinking before you do something stupid"

???: "Thank you dear for disciplining these fools."

The trio look towards the voice to see Recovery Girl walk into the room.

Inko: "Thank you Recovery Girl"

Izumi: "When did you get here"

Hisashi: *Rubbing his wounds* "Well we originally called her to heal you, but it looks like she now has more work to do" *Gets hit in head by Recovery Girl's cane*

Recovery Girl: "I wouldn't have done this at all if you know to hold back against you daughter"

Hisashi: "In my defense I was trying to make her stronger" *Get hit again by Recovery Girl's cane*

Recovery Girl: "THAT'S NOT A GOOD EXCUSE YOU BAFOON"

(After Recovery Girl healed everyone)

Izumi: *Jumps up from the bed* "Alright Nat ready to have a spare"

Natsuo: *Stretching* "Yep let's go Zumi" *Follows Izumi as they left the infirmary*

Hisashi: *Looks at the two in amazement* "How the he!! those two aren't tired, especially Izumi"

Inko: "Or maybe it's just proof that you are getting old"Hisashi raised a finger in an attempt to rebuttal but knew he was beat, so he just sat there pouting as Inko chuckled as she went over to him and pat his head.

(With Izumi and Natsuo at a random warehouse)

Izumi: *Walks into the warehouse looking around* "Its a good thing this thing is abandoned, and I made sure that it didn't have anything important or dangerous nearby unlike a certain musclehead I know." *Looks at Natsuo*

Natsuo: "Hey, everyone makes a mistake"

Izumi: *Smacks Natsuo in the head* "YOU MADE THE SAME EXACT MISTAKE 15 F*CKING TIMES"

Natsuo: *Fixes his armored gloves* "Ok I get it, are we going to start or what"

Izumi:"Alright let's go"Both of them move a reasonable distance from each other before Izumi summon a butter knife.

Izumi: *Holds up the butter knife* "When it hits the floor we start" *Tosses the butter knife up*

Right as the butter knife hit the floor the two rushed as Izumi summoned a pair of kunai and slashed at Natsuo as he countered by clashing with the kunai before trying to punch Izumi which she swiftly dodged and countered by kicking Natsuo in the head and sent an assortment of weapons at Natsuo.

Natsuo: *Recovers from the kick and looks up to see the weapons flying at him* "You got to be kidding me" *Dodges as he forms a cruel sun and makes it big enough to block the weapons and melt them*

After seeing this Izumi rushed towards Natsuo and as she made her way to him, her left eye changed to have a lily flower as she saw a ghostly form of Natsuo which went around the cruel sun and attack her from behind so in response she continue her attack but when Natsuo appeared behind her, she had weapons preemptively launched at him which he blocked but would keep trying chasing him until he melted them.

Izumi: *Rushed at Natsuo while he was distracted with her weapon onslaught* "Eyes on your opponent" *Rapidly cuts Natsuo multiple times all over his body except for vital spots*

Natsuo: *Pants* "Good" *Pants* "One" *Pants* "I guess it time I get serious, ITOU SHURA" *The wind that would normally surround Natsuo was replaced by flames and when it dissipated it revealed Natsuo, but the difference were the dog's heads made of flame around his hands and head* "Form: Cerberus Surge"

Right as Natsuo started to move, Izumi saw what he was about to do but could only barely evade the attack which led to a quarter of the warehouse to be incinerated.

Izumi: "THE F*CK ARE TRYING TO DO, KILL ME."

Natsuo: *Smirking* "No, I knew you could dodge that"

Izumi: *Sighs* "I guess won't be able to play offensive"
Izumi attempted to send weapons at Natsuo to keep him busy, but it did little to nothing as when most weapons got too close, they automatically melted.

Izumi: "Tch, even if I can see what he's about to do I can barely react or really do anything" *Takes a deep breath* "I have to calm down and think about what to do" *Her left eye shifts to a lion symbol*

Natsuo: *Next to Izumi about to punch her* "Take your own advice Zumi" *Punches Izumi but it gets blocked by three swords used as shields which weakens the blow*

Izumi, although taking less damage than what she would have taken was flung away.

Izumi: *Gets up with the help of a katana she stabbed in the ground* "D@mn Nat you got strong pretty d@mn quick"

Natsuo: *Slowly walking towards Izumi* "Well yeah, how in the world can I protect you if I don't become strong"

Izumi: "Fair point but this is a leap in strength, well besides that pride flare move you have" *Slowly starts to walk towards Natsuo*Both slowly started to increase speed until they met in the middle and started throwing barrages of weapons, slashes, and punches, much of which were either, destroyed or blocked.

Izumi: *In her head* "Come on, find I got to keep up, I have to get stronger, so I can beat him, tch, I wish I could use both of the abilities at once then I could combine the battle effects with the future ghost" *As she is thinking this she unconsciously fights while focusing on Natsuo's next move and while doing so a weird symbol appears in her left eye.*

(What the symbol looks like)

Izumi soon was able to both see what Natsuo was going to do next and also was now able to react fast enough to intercept the attacks while also getting in stray hits from time to time.

Izumi: "This is OVER" *In an instant she was able to dodge Natsuo's attacks and riddle Natsuo's body in non-lethal cuts before he fell unconscious while standing in the middle of a punch* "Hmph, I guess I win this one Nat" *Goes over to Natsuo so that she can bring him back home.