Chapter 59: The Return From Internships

(The next day at School)

Mina: "Hey Yaomomo how was you internship"

Momo: *Nervously chuckles* "Well you could call it interesting"

Mina: "Oh really I wish that our internships last a bit longer, d-"

Momo: *Already on the floor with hugging her knees to her chest rocking back in forth* "NO never again no more ice no more training no more swords" *Shivers severely* "Please no more"

Mina: *Carefully goes down to Momo's level* "Um Momo I don't know what you went through at your internship but your safe now, there's nothing here to hurt"

Fuyumi: *Behind Momo looking at the situation* "Momo are you alright"

Momo: "AHH" *Jumps up and immediately creates a sword, shield, and multiple hand warmers as she swings the sword at Fuyumi"

Fuyumi: *Calmly summons her katana and blocks the attack* "It seem like you have go-" *Gets smacked in the head by Izuku*

Izuku: *Next to Fuyumi confused at the interaction* "What the he!! did I tell you about training people, they are normal, they aren't trainaholic like Natsuo or Izumi nor can they naturally handle your training like dad or I and now since you didn't listen to me you traumatized Momo"

Fuyumi: "All I did was train her which she asked for"

Izuku: "And you did this how"

Fuyumi: "Well I had her try and defend against me while I constantly attacked her"

Izuku: "This was without using your quirk, right"

Fuyumi: *Nervously chuckles as she looked elsewhere in the room* "Well"

Izuku: "RIGHT Fuyumi, you didn't use your quirk when training a normal person who's quirk isn't properly trained"

Fuyumi: "Um you see what happened young master"

Izuku: *Sighs as he forces Fuyumi to bow down with him towards Momo* "I am severely sorry for my trainoholic of a fiancée for all the mental and physical pain she may have caused you"

Momo: "U-um y-you don't need to bow to me I was the one who asked for the training"

Fuyumi: *Still bowing down* "See Zuku it isn't m-" *Gets smacked in the back of the head again*

Izuku: "That doesn't mean you go full force from the very beginning"

Fuyumi: *Stands back up* "I didn't though"

Izuku: *Also stands back up* "Oh yeah and you didn't start her off with warmup of her running around the entire perimeter of Hosu at full speed while constantly creating stuff in some type of holder and you chased after her attacking her from time to time."

Fuyumi: "I plea the fifth"

Momo: *Shocked* "How did you know"

Izuku: *Sighs and facepalms* "Because that same training that we do back at home with the only difference being I constantly summon different guns, Izumi summons different swords and other bladed weapons, and Natsuo would simply wear a weighted vest which we would increase the weight of over time so with your quirk it was probably in that ballpark."

Mina: *Somewhat scared* "U-um I got a question since when did you guys start to train like that"

Izuku: "Oh since we were like 8 why do you ask"

Mina and Momo: "SINCE YOU WERE 8 WHAT THE HECK"

Izuku: *Covered his ears* "Geez no need to yell you act like my family has always been normal"

Mina: "You know what, yeah with the stuff you guys do we shouldn't be surprised"

Suddenly the group hear an eruption of laugher and as they looked towards the laughter to see Kirishima and Sero laughing at Bakugo's new hair.

Izuku: *Snickers at the look of Bakugo* "Nice haircut puppy"

Bakugo: *His hair explodes back to normal* "SHUT UP YOU DAMN MOSSHEAD" *Aims his palm at Izuku*

Izuku: *Laughs as summons his pistol and aims it at Bakugo* "Make me"

Aizawa: *Stands up from caterpillar mode* "Alright you two no need to start the day with the classroom destroyed"

Izuku: "Oh hey zombie-sensei how was your time sleeping all day with your cats"

Aizawa: "How do you know about that"

Izuku: "I know a guy" [More like I just asked your brother]

Aizawa: *Sighs and facepalms* "Not going to question it any further, but you all will be doing an exercise to show what you learned during you internship so everyone suit up."

Everyone: "Yes Mr. Aizawa/Zombie-sensei"