Four.

A knock came from the door, I was hesitant but I got up. This is it, I thought as I walked to the door. I opened it up slowly to see Matt smiling. He probably thinks we're going to hook up again. Haha nice try Matt. I smile and let him in before closing the door and following him to the couch. "Couldn't get enough huh?" He winks at me, I smile but I'm rolling my eyes in my head. "No Matt we need to talk." His smile fell, his face lost a little color. "What's up?" "Uhm Matt im pregnant." His eyes got wide and he stood up, he was pissed he paced back and forth, back and forth making my head dizzy and causing me to feel sick. "Matt please." I begged with him. I saw Jack come down the stairs quickly before coming over to me and handing me a bucket right before I puked all I had in me. "Is she okay?" Matt said worriedly. "She's pregnant asshole and its a a very strict pregnancy she can't go anywhere don't be rude and shit. She's carrying your damn baby." Matt came and sat next to me rubbing my back softly, I smiled at him and walked with Jack to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth quickly before walking back out to matt. I laid my legs on his lap and cuddled in to him. Warmness filled throughout my body and a blush came to my cheeks. I felt butterflies fly through my stomach, I gripped his hand and smiled up at him. "How many months are you?" I looked up at him, "Almost four." He placed his hand on stomach and a kick came up from my stomach. "Woah." I welped, "What was that?" I smiled "The baby kicked it must like you." A smiled spread across his face and he started to blush. I mentally awed and cuddled in to him more. That was probably the best moment of my life, watching the father of my baby fall in love in 2.2 seconds that's all it took. "I'm sorry for being rude before, it just took me by surprise. I promise to do anything and everything for you and this baby." I kissed his cheek lightly, "Thank you." I felt my eyes start to droop as we just laid there wrapped in each other's body's. I felt content with this boy wrapped up in my arms who knew this would happen all so quickly, months ago we were just having sex and now we're going to have a child together, it's surreal. I fell like I'm going to wake up any minute and this will be all a dream.

-

-

-

I woke up quickly, I sat up breathing heavy. I pulled my knee up to my chest and sighed as I thought of the nightmare I just witnessed. Matt was gone and all the boys were gone besides Cam but I wasn't going to bother him. He probably had a girl over and was having a good night. I waddled towards the bathroom slowly as I was dizzy and feeling sick. I sat down on the cold tiled floor and pressed my face on the edge of our bathtub feeling the coolness go through me and helping the nausea subside lightly. "Hey." I turned to see Cam standing in the doorway, his boxers were hugging his hips but barely staying up. I smiled lightly at him and tried to get up. "Hey I got you it's okay." He helped me get up slowly and held on to me tightly. "Are you okay I heard you screaming." "It was just a nightmare." "Do you want to talk about it?" He said as he propped me in bed and came to lay next to me. "I don't really know." He rolled his eyes and pulled me in to his embrace. "Well when you're ready im always here you know that." I smiled up at him before kissing him lightly. He pulled away quickly making my mouth turn in to a pout. "Why did you stop?" "Aren't you with Matt?" I bit my lip as I thought about it. Yeah we're having a baby together but we are not together in any way I didn't want that with him I knew what kind of guy he was and I knew he would hurt me if I ever tried to be with him. "No Cam." A smile spread to his lips as he leaned in and kissed me again, this time a little bit rougher, making me want more of him. He bit on my lip before attaching his lips to my neck and making me moan out. "I love you luna." Was all I heard when I fell back asleep in to the darkness.