Nine.

I sat by her beside as she breathed slowly in and out. She was really so beautiful. I wish I wasn't such an ass in the beginning of this pregnancy I really should of been there for her. I rubbed her hand softly waiting for her to wake up. I'm going to be there for the rest of my life and I was going to promise that to her, soon.

I woke up to her squeezing my hand tightly. She was awake but she looked like she was in pain. "Do you need me to get the nurse?" She nodded quickly, I let go of her hand but she grabbed it back and said "thank you matt." I smiled and walked out to the nurses station. "Hi my girlfriend in 215 is in a lot of pain she needs help." "Yes of course." She ran to the room quickly, I sat down outside the room, did I just really call her my girlfriend? Was she my girlfriend? Did she even think of me like that? I groaned and the nurse walked out. "She's all set thank you for telling me." "No problem." I smiled and walked in to the room, I had my hand on the back of my nervously as she smiled at me. God she was a true angel I was so damn lucky to call her mine. Wait she's not mine yet, how can I be so sure she'll say yes? "Will you be my girlfriend?" I spit it out quickly wanting to get it over with, after I said it I wish I would of done it more sincere. "Yes of course matt." I smiled at her before sitting next to her and bending down to kiss her lightly. "Thank you." "For what?" "For making me the happiest guy out there." She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose softly. "You're welcome."