Ten.

We walked in to my apartment all the guys were there to greet my little love. It's been three months and she's been in the hospital but she's 6 pounds and a healthy baby. She has nothing wrong with her she just needed time to grow and we let her. "Ella daddy's girl smile at the camera." "Matt." I smacked the back of his head and the boys laughed. I faced her towards the camera and turned my head towards her. "Just as beautiful as your momma." I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, I turned around and kissed Matt on the lips while the camera was still on. "See mommy loves daddy." The camera got turned off as all the boys made fun of Matt and me for calling him daddy cause now a days everything is so damn sexual. I laid her down softly in her seater before wrapping my arms around matts neck and kissed him deeply. "Get a room." "We have one." I winked at Jack and all the boys burst out laughing. "Shh my love is sleeping let her sleep or your breastfeeding her." I warned. "We would love to..." "See you do it." Cam said quickly I rolled my eyes and Matt got pissed. "Shut up she's not some slut she's the mother of my child." Cam put his hands up and backed away.

The Christmas music was playing the tree was up and the snow was falling. My baby girl was swinging in her swing with a huge smile on her face as mommy and daddy danced around the room. I know spoiling her this young made no sense but I did it anyway she was my daughter and I would do what I wanted. Matt didn't really agree with my thinking but we would of bought it all anyway so why not give it on Christmas? Lately we didn't agree on much actually we never did, especially if it was about our child we never agreed.