Eleven.

Christmas morning came and ended, pretty badly I might add. Me and Matt fought the whole morning as the baby screamed. He wanted to go to parties and bring our daughter with us. Did he not understand she just got out of the hospital? And how critical is to have her home. Of course not. So he left like usual, he's been leaving a lot lately I couldn't deal with it anymore so I texted Cam and asked him to come over.

I opened the door wide as Cam walked in. Ella was in my arms all snuggled in her new blanket Santa got her. "Hey what's wrong?" "Ugh it's him! He just, we don't agree on anything I know I love him but all we do is fight I'm sick of being unhappy and I know Ella feels my tension all she does is cry I can't take this anymore Cam." I placed her down in the crib as tears started falling down my face. I sat down on the chair in her room and placed my hands over my face as I cried. "Hey hey hey." Cam kneeled in front of me and took my hands off my face. "I know it's hard but you have to stay strong for Ella and if you really need to break up with Matt or take a break and  see what happens it's not fair to any of you." I nodded knowing he was right, he was always fucking right. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly he made me feel so strong. I started to pull away as he smiled, those damn brown eyes pulled me in, we both leaned in and it happened so fast. One minute we were kissing and the next we were naked in my bed.