Six.

(This is what Luna's belly looks like but a little smaller ☺️)

I was almost 6 months pregnant and I was glowing... Not. The morning sickness got worse and I still had to be in bed. I was gaining weight like it was nothing and the stretch marks don't even get me started on those bitches. I rubbed the cream on my belly softly as my little girl kicked away. She was so active, they said that was great it's good improvements. I threw my tank top on and waddled down the stairs to see Cam with his new girlfriend. Her name was Taylor, she was nice I guess. But it was only around cameron when we were alone she'd call me every name in the book making me feel worthless. I sighed and reached for the cereal which they had on top of the fridge, and me being 4'9 and with this big belly I definitely couldn't reach. "Hey hey hey I got it." Gilinsky came over and grabbed me before I fell and then grabbed the cereal. "Thanks Cam." He screamed, I giggled as Cam got up and asked what he did wrong. "I was hoping you'd fall." She whispered in my ear as I sat down, I smiled and ate my food acting everything was okay but it wasn't.

Matt came through the door with his laptop and books. "So I was doing research about what you'll need and what I'll need to have the baby over and.." "Woah matt you did this all for our baby?" He sat everything down and blushed, "Yeah!" I kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

I woke up in bed tangled with matt books all around us and snacks everywhere. I snuggled more in to Matt trying to fall back asleep but this baby was way to hungry to let me do that.

I sat up and rubbed my growling belly before getting up and walking towards the stairs. I waddled down them slowly trying to be careful when about halfway down I felt my feet leave from underneath me and I was laying on my stomach. I cried out for matt as I felt blood leak down my legs before everything turned black.

Matt's Pov

...