Thirteen.

I paced as I waited for Matt to get home, I'm pretty sure he was going to leave me for what I just did but I knew then I was in love with him not Cam not Jack not Nash, him. I was in love with Matthew lee Espinosa and I wanted to scream it to the world but me cheating on him wasn't going to make this easy. I made Cam leave after I realized what I was doing and how stupid I was. I heard the door open, I walked down the hallway with our baby in my arms. I smiled at him as he saw me. He came over and kissed me quickly before grabbing Ella. He sat on the couch and just made her giggle. They had a bond that me and her would never had she was a daddy's girl the moment we found out she was a girl. "Matt we need to talk." "What's up babe?" He sat Ella in her seater and sat down next to me before putting his arm around me. "I did something really stupid and I wasn't thinking please don't be mad at me." "Baby I won't be mad." "Oh you will." "Just tell me." "I slept with Cam." "You what? When? How?" "Uhm today." "What did you just finish with him and decided to tell me? Is he here? I'm gonna kill him. We didn't even do it since the first time how could you do this to me?" I saw the tears slide down his face how can I hurt this man? Why did I do this? I was so stupid he was way to perfect to be with me, I was so flawed.

I sat there sobbing as he tried to pack his stuff up. "Matt please don't do this. Ella needs you." "Matt." I was trying to beg with him but he wasn't having it he hated me. I hated me. I grabbed on to his arms and held him there. "Please Matt don't do this." "We need a break i don't know how long or if we will ever be together again but we need a break." I nodded, he took his bags kissed Ella on her forehead and was gone just like that my whole life was gone.