Chapter 1: Character Introduction: Proserpina Ver!

(Happy Book 6 English release! We made it! Now, it is time to help Idia and fight him! I honestly can't wait for his boss fights! I heard it was tough! Idia, get ready to lose to me! Anyway, I got inspired by this to write a fun mini-series with the KH cast and create a few OCs with some good friends of mine. I hope you like Proserpina! Enjoy!)

        "Life and death go hand-in-hand" a junior from Royal Sword was humming as she skipped along the path before stopping at the dark gates of Night Raven college, "It is a lesson we both know oh so well. Welp, I'm here, please let me in"

She is a third year from Royal Sword Academy. She has medium to short, light green hair with green, lively eyes and a little bit of a tan skin. She is wearing a green dress shirt and her white jacket tied around. Her emerald badge pinned on her shirt. She has brown pants with brown boots. Her belt held a shovel and bag. She has a blue hair tie and bracelet on her wrists.

"Ah! Wonderful!" she exclaimed as she happily skipped into the school.

She walked on the cleared paths as each step she took made the grass grow and flowers bloom. She walked to the hall of mirrors and grinned as she entered through the mirror to arrive in the Ignihyde dorm with a blue light flowing throughout the entire school. The sounds of locks locking the doors echoed throughout the school.

The Freshman Squad were already sitting in their desks and tables, waiting for class to begin. That is until they heard the doors locking.

"What just happened?" Yuu, a magicless, female student asked as she looked up from her phone to look at the door.

She's the only magicless and female student at Night Raven College. She is trying to find her way home, but she's made a life for herself here. She is shorter than some of her classmates, but she wasn't too short. She has short, black hair, and brown eyes. She is wearing their school uniform. This consists of a black jacket, black vest, black pants, and brown shoes. She has a white ribbon in her hair.

They slowly turned to the door as one of their smaller friends, Epel, ran to the door, jumped on the handle, and tried to pull it open with all his might. He has short, purple hair and a pair of light, blue eyes. He's more a fighter than he appears to be. However, he does know how to use young, pretty boy appearance. He is wearing the uniform with a purple vest and band wrapped around his arm. He is from the Pomefiore dorm.

"Foolish human! Let me handle this!" Sebek declared with pride as he took a running start and rammed his body against the door.

He has spiky, green hair that reminded Yuu of lightning. He has a pair of green eyes and has a green vest and band for his uniform. He is from the Diasomia dorm.

"Why is this not working?!" Sebek exclaimed in disbelief as Deuce cracked his knuckles.

"Let's do this together!" Deuce shouted as he, Sebek, and Epel rammed themselves against the door and tried to break it.

Deuce is from the Heartslabyul dorm by having a red vest and band wrapped around his arm. He has a deep, navy hair color and light green eyes. He has a spade mark on his right eye. He has a pair of gloves on his hands as he tried to break the door down.

Yuu, along with the rest of the Freshman squad which consisted of Grim, Ace, Jack, Najma, and Ortho, were standing to the side and away from the trio.

"Should we stop them?" Ace asked unsure as he took out his phone to record them with a smirk.

Ace is a little taller than Deuce, but not by much. He's in the same dorm as Deuce. Ace has a pair of brown shows and only one black glove. He has spiky, orange hair and a red mark of a heart covering his left eye. He has a pair of orange eyes.