Chapter 10: A Cycle Broken and Vow Initated

(And the story is finished! I am so happy everyone enjoyed this! It was a lot of fun to write too! I don't have many OCs, but it was really fun to write a few characters! I also cannot wait to see where this series go! Idia reminds me of my partner, and I love that. Enjoy!)

          "No, no, no!" Idia yelled in panic as he picked himself and rushed to the barrier before slamming his fists against it to then casting magic, "This can't be happening! I planned it all out!"

Proserpina even picked herself up and rushed to Idia. She could see his distressed features as he trying to think of every possible solution to save her. She felt touched by his effort and strive to help her. She tried to use her magic to break it and even thought of using her strength, but she couldn't find a way to break the barrier.

"I can't give up" Idia said in a shaky voice, "No, not when you need me most. I am not going to leave you alone"

Pina placed her hand on the barrier as Idia faced her. She held a scared expression while wiping her tears away. She then smiled as brightly and confidently as she could when he placed his hand over hers.

"What?" he whispered nervously.

"Everything's going to be ok" she replied as bravely as she could despite her shaking, "I promise, Idia"

She held a brave smile before standing up, pulling her hand away from his, and turning to walk to the left side and tip of the stage.

"Wait, what?!" Idia exclaimed as he hurriedly picked himself up and slammed his hands against the barrier, "No! Pina! Don't!"

She was still shaking, but she shook her head. She slapped the sides of her cheeks and held a confident expression. She nodded to herself as she recalled the many spells she researched and knew the one she had to perform.

"Idia, Mother, please watch over me. Here I go" she whispered and took a breath of fresh air.

She raised her hands upward and turned to the left to take a step. She raised her right hand up while lowering her left hand. She then took another step with her right foot and extended her arms with her hands flowing free. She saw the stage beneath her glowing a soft, green light as she felt more energy flowing through her.

"Wow" she whispered as she felt the warm, comforting embrace before continuing.

She took a pivot on her right foot to then spin with her hands above her head as the bracelets chimed in the open air. Her hands flowed to down to her sides before she spun again in the opposite direction. More magic and energy flowed from the stage as she took a step with her left foot to extend her arms again with her hands flowing freely.

"Uh! Are we seeing this?!" Cater exclaimed as he gazed above the stage to see the green light rising from the stage to descend upon them.

Lea looked around the light until his eyes fell on the trees and grass to see it flourishing, "Oh, I think we are"

Everyone took in the sight of the life growing and flourishing from her magic. All except Idia who only stared at her.

"No... What are you doing?" Idia whispered in a shaky tone as she continued the dance.

She pulled her hands close to her chest before spinning. As she spun, her slowly raised her hands up to then waving it with her bracelets chiming against each other. She swayed and took another step before turning to see Idia's stunned expression with a little bit of tears prickling from the edges. She held a bright smile as she saw him.

"Uh! Is that normal?" Najma asked as she pointed to the gate.

Brain enlarged a screen to display the underworld and hummed when saw a green glowing light descending over it. He realized this was the spell being used and could see it covering the entire gate. He made sure to stand in front of Najma as he noticed the rise in magical energy from it.