Ch 9

Waking up a few days later I feel a lot better and more relaxed. Sighing happily I get up from my side of the bed I smelling food coming from the kitchen so I know Changgu is cooking. Grabbing ahold of some clean clothes I head for the shower quickly washing off the sweat and everything else then hop out of the shower getting dressed. I then head for the kitchen happily I skipping up to Changgu's side and place a kiss on his cheek smiling happily he turning his head to give me a smile back. "Can we go out today? We need to go grocery shopping and everything anyways." He hums thoughtfully before nodding. "Alright. We'll go after breakfast." I grin happily then go to take a seat at the table while Changgu plates the food and hands me one I thanking him cheerfully before starting to eat happily. Once we're finished eating we put the dishes in the sink then grab the things we need to go shopping. Once we leave the house I grab onto Changgu's hand he giving it a little squeeze as we walk to a large store. We spend the next hour shopping for food for the apartment and once we start to head back I spot something in a store window I stopping and walk over to it curiously my eyes widening when I see a really pretty black and silver collar with black fabric surrounding it and pretty silver stars on the fabric. I gape at it in awe snapping out of it when Changgu makes his way over looking curious. I clear my throat shifting a little before speaking up. "We need to get these groceries home before they thaw." I quickly start rushing away keeping my head down in embarrassment. Changgu soon catches up with me as we reach the apartment he unlocking the door and I rush inside going to the kitchen silently helping put the groceries and things away. Just as we finish putting everything up the door opens my ears perking up and I rush to the front door smiling when I see Angus and Yanan. "Hey guys welcome home. Yanan do you think I can borrow Angus for a little bit?" He looks curious but gives me permission I smiling appreciatively then grab Angus's hand dragging him to the guest room where I close the door and sit on the bed motioning for him to take a seat. He does so and looks at me curiously. "What's up?" I blush and shift a little. "Well I went out with Changgu this morning to help shop for groceries but on the way home I saw this really pretty collar in a store window and next thing I know Changgu is walking over to look so I ran away and refused to talk about it." He frowns slightly at me. "Why didn't you just tell him you wanted it?" I give him a slight look. "It's embarrassing. I can't just ask him for a collar when I don't even know where we are or whether we're in a relationship. Just because we slept together doesn't mean anything." Angus sighs softly. "Kaleb you need to sit down and talk to him. I'm pretty sure he has feelings for you as well." I shift and lower my head. "Fine I'll talk to him. But I'm putting it off for later when I'm more comfortable." He slowly nods and I rub my eyes tiredly he giving me a little smile. "Go rest I'll tell Changgu you're still weak from your heat." I give him an appreciative smile before I get up and head to Changgu's room climbing into my side that I usually sleep on and slowly fall asleep.