Breed Her (Everyone) (Last part)

Info - daddy kink, mommy kink, baby talk, breeding kink, multiple endings, cumming immediately, PDA, brothers competing, lactation kink

"Well, Paul went the deepest, Lee fucked me the most times, Laurie was the fastest, Hal was the roughest, and Yule came the most. So the father of my baby is..."

Paul

"Paul is the father," I smiled. Paul smiled gently and came to me and hugged me.

"Noooo, I can never have that cunt again? My balls need it," Lee whined. Hal hit him upside the head. He looked angry but he didn't speak.

"You treat her good Paul," Laurie gritted out.

"I will," he snapped.

Yule burst into tears and ran from the room. I felt bad for him, but I knew Paul would treat me well and my baby would be well taken care of as well.

"None of you come near her and anymore, she's mine now. You had your fun, but I won," Paul said possessively.

"Whatever," Hal said and marched away. Laurie followed soon after, but Lee was pouting.

"I can't just fuck her once more?" Lee asked.

"No Lee," Paul growled.

"Fine, I'll have to find another cunt that can take me like that, but it'll be hard."

"You're my girl now," he said once his brothers were gone. "I want you to have the mind of a princess now. You don't do anything, everything is at your feet. I will arrange for you to have the most comfortable things money can buy. Would you like your own room or mine?"

"Yours please."

"No please," he instructed. "You say what you want with your head held high.

"I'm staying in your room," I said, standing tall.

"Good girl," he nodded.

Lee

"Lee is the father of my baby," I announced.

"Thank God!" He crowed and ran over to me. He pushed my skirt to the side from behind me. He slammed his cock into me and I gasped as he came immediately.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah."

"It's not faaaair," Yule whined. "He cheated!"

"Oh yeah Mr. Cums a lot, you can have her if you can tell me honestly you didn't cum the second you entered her!"

"I didn't," he said averting his eyes.

"Everyone knows you're lying," Laurie snapped.

"It's a really good thing I won, I've never had a pussy like yours. I was worried I'd have to go without it," he chuckled in my ear.

"She's not a doll Lee, she's a human carrying your child. You better take care of her and not just cum in her," Laurie ordered.

"Look, I'll be a perfect gentleman when my balls are empty," Lee said defensively.

"Now when they're full, you wouldn't want me being polite now would you," he whispered in my ear and I giggled.

"See she likes me."

"The first thing you did was stick your cock in her," Hal sniffed.

"You're just mad Hal, you were sure you were gonna win," he snickered.

"Whatever you fucking ass hole," Hal said and stormed off with Yule in tow, asking Hal to do something to change the results.

"You okay?" Paul asked me.

"I'm fine. I would be fine with any of you winning."

"Good, just be safe. If you need anything, let me know," he said and walked away.

"Laurie are you okay?" I asked him. He looked sad.

"I was excited about potentially having a baby, but I'll be fine," he smiled. He left and Lee pulled out.

"Let's go to my room, I have so much more cum for you. Damn I can't wait until you're huge."

"Okay Lee, let's go."

Laurie

"The father is Laurie," I smiled. He ran over and picked me up and spun me happily. He kissed me.

"I'm so excited to have a baby, I'm glad it's with you honestly," he smiled.

"I wanted her!" Lee stamped his foot angrily.

"Well, she's mine and I'm going to take care of her."

"It's fine, I don't think I was ready to be a dad anyway," Paul shrugged.

"I never get anything I fucking want!" Yule snapped. "This is fucking stupid."

"I'm so done, you get the first heir?" Hal snarled.

"Well, I'm happy it's you," I smiled at him.

"Come on, let me spoil you. You can stay in my room," Laurie guided me away.

"Thanks Laurie."

Hal

"The father is Hal."

"Pfft, of course it is," Hal chuckled and sauntered forward. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You gonna get all big for daddy, making daddy a baby?" He whispered in my ear and I shuddered.

"Hal, could I maybe fuck her once more?" Lee ventured.

"She's mine," Hal snarled so viciously he backed away.

"Hal will take care of you, I was hoping it'd be him, me or Laurie," Paul said.

"Yeah I agree, I don't know where you'd be with Lee or Yule."

"I'd be good with her, shut the fuck up," Yule snarled.

"Well, it doesn't matter what would have happened, she's mine and so is the baby."

"Hal, I want you," I whispered.

"I'm taking her to my room," he said and picked me up bridal style and took me to his room.

Yule

"The father is Yule!"

"Mommy!" He squealed and ran over to me. He stood behind me and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Him! That fucking weakling beat my sperm!" Hal growled.

"Can I drink your milk when it comes in mommy?" He asked me. I felt so turned on by that idea.

"Yeah Yule."

"Hey Yule can we take turns with her?" Lee asked.

"No! Mommy is mine," he snarled.

"Mommy, really Yule, you're pathetic," Paul said with an eye roll.

"Hey everyone had their thing," Laurie sighed. "Just make sure you take care of her."

"I'll take care of her," Yule said resolutely.

"I wanna suck on your boobies and stick my thingy in you," he gasped in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you too Yule," I whispered to him.