Stable Boy (Elio) (The End)

Info - Elio and male reader, hard Dom Elio, sub male reader, AU, spit kink, size kink, sweat and musk kink, licking armpit, concubine, degrading, calling reader whore/slut/cum dump/cum rag/fuck toy/glory hole/sex toy/cock whore, possessive, catching people in the middle of sex, handjob during sex, manhandling, overstimulation, pinching nipples, slapping cock and balls, one or two instances of baby talk

Princess Evelyn was nice to be sure. Pretty, intelligent, and pleasant, but....but, she just wasn't Elio. I wasn't supposed to want a common stable boy over a princess who had literally been raised since birth to be a good partner for me.

I'd earmarked her since she seemed the kindest of all of them. Maybe she wouldn't mind me having a concubine? There was the question of whether or not Elio would consent to that.

He was rather like a drug. The way my body reacted to him was uncanny. I got so hard and my orgasms were explosive. I tried to stop going, I really did, but I would always end up going back to him. Whether it was a warm day and I wanted to lick his sweat, a cool afternoon where I wanted him using my ass like a cock warmer, or the middle of the night when the urge got so great I couldn't help but stumble about, my solid cock making it hard to walk down to the stables and beg to be used.

This is why I was shocked when it was him who came to me. I was primping in my room, getting ready for a date with Evelyn. It was to be the date where I offered her the ring that was to be her wedding ring.

He had clearly been for a run. He was all sorts of glistening and damp. His shirt was soaked around the pits and neck. He looked out of breath and so delicious I could hardly stand it.

"E-Elio," I stuttered.

"You're really going to do it, marry a princess when we both know you love filthy, sweaty, stable boy cock better?" He demanded.

"You said you didn't want to be my-"

He pushed me down roughly onto the bed. I lost all my breath as I looked at his handsome sweaty face. I was heaving. He was dripping his musky essence on my priceless outfit and I didn't care. If I smelled like him when I went out with Evelyn. I was completely pinned and helpless, just as I liked.

"Yeah, I'm not no damn concubine, but I didn't say I wanted to lose my sex toy," he growled.

"Oh," I shuddered and my cock hardened.

"What would the kingdom think if on the night you're supposed to propose to a Princess, you're getting used as a slutty cock sleeve for a stumble Stable boy?" He asked.

"They'd be scandalised," I gasped. He smirked and sat up. He pulled off his shirt. He shoved his armpit in my face. He knew my weaknesses so well. I buried my face in the wet musk. I suckled on the skin, the hair swirling in my mouth as I did so. He smelled so damn good. My fingers were gripping his muscles for dear life, terrified he'd leave me.

"I want you so bad, I can't control my cock when it comes to you," I said desperately.

"I know," he said cockily.

"You want to be used like a whore for me? You know what you are right? A fuck toy? So tight I can barely fit my cock inside. I just use you for my pleasure and satisfaction," he purred.

"Oh fuck Elio, I want that so bad! Use me like I'm a cock sleeve. Just use me as a tight fuck toy," I pleaded. I went back to smell his musk.

"Yeah? You're a prince but you're willing to be a cum rag? To be a glory hole for my cock to get off?" He smirked.

"Oh shit," I mumbled and grabbed at my balls. I was oozing precum like a broken faucet. I couldn't stop. My trousers were absolutely soaked.

Elio got off me and began to strip. I was pulling at my fancy blouse and ripping buttons. I'd never felt this sort of need before. Everything was heightened by the fact that I knew that Evelyn was due any time.