Red, Blue, and Then Emerald (P4) (Laurie)

Info - jealousy, plus-sized reader, pregnant, starting oral (female receiving), pining, unplanned pregnancy, mention of divorce

"Jo this is my, well Um, this is my... y/n," Laurie offered and being called his did things to me.

"What he means is I'm carrying his child after we had a one night stand," I said, and held out my hand.

"Teddy, you always were adventurous!" Jo laughed as she shook my hand. I liked her I decided.

"I'm surprised it wasn't Meg," she said. I was instantly jealous of whoever Meg was as well.

"You're the only March daughter who talks to me, you know that," he said solemnly.

"It's worth some ire at family gathering for you Teddy. Besides, it was only a joke, since Meg is the only one of us you've never proposed to," she said and ruffled his hair.

My heart sank. So she'd gotten a proposal from him as well. He must be obsessed with this family, though it seemed he didn't speak with them now that Amy was so mad with him. I desperately couldn't have that happen with me.

"Come, let's go to my place for some tea, I've missed you Jo," Laurie said, but I was surprised when he took my arm and not hers. He guided me carefully and made sure I was part of the conversation.

"It was so lovely to catch up, but my little ones do miss their uncle Teddy. They will be so excited to know they have a cousin on the way," Jo said, beaming at me. I smiled back. I'd figured out from speaking for a while with her that she was happily married.

"Our baby won't technically be related to your children at all," Laurie said quietly. I loved the phrase "our baby". We were a team, it wasn't her baby or my baby, but our baby.

"I know, but you'll always be Uncle Teddy," she said happily. "But I must be going, there was a tree on the way here that inspired my writers brain."

She was gone as swiftly as she'd appeared.

"Did you like her?" He asked eagerly, sitting in front of me and easing off my shoes.

"I did, she's like a tornado, but in a good way," I smiled. He threw his head back and laughed.

"That's Jo all right, I'll have to tell her you said that, she'll love it!" He began to massage my feet.

"Laurie, you don't need to do that," I chuckled.

"I like touching you," he said softly. I was in a daze from the words. I almost was too distracted to notice him press a kiss to the inside of my ankle. Up his hot mouth trailed and I couldn't breathe properly.

"Laurie," I panted.

"Shall I stop?" He asked, looking like he didn't want to at all.

"No, no, it just feels, good," I gulped.

"You are already pregnant," he said, hands trailing up my thighs. He left burning trails wherever his hands touched.

"Of course, that doesn't give me the right to anything," he said and licked a stripe up my left inner thigh. I'd always hated how wide my thighs were, but they looked sensual under his tongue.

"But if you wanted.... You know, just for convenience's sake," he said and began to suck on the under skin of my right thigh.

"Yes, yes, I want, I want so badly," I moaned. He smiled and took my undergarments in his hands. He revealed my glistening pussy to himself. He bit his lip, eyes nearly rolling into the back of his head.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly.

"Didn't get a look at it when we first, you know, but fuck, you look delicious," he hummed. "It looks like a feast I could eat all day."

"I don't mind if you do," I said honestly. He bent down, making eye contact the whole time. He slowly dragged his tongue through my wet folds.

"Fuck, there's something about pregnant pussy, enough to make a man cum in his slacks," he moaned. I whimpered at the filthy words. He was the perfect mix of gentleman and rascal. I loved it.

"I need more," he said and was about to lap again when someone banged on the door,

"Fuck," he ran a hand over his face. "Totally forgot Alec was coming today. We should save this for later yeah?" He said, leaving me breathless and exposed. I scrambled to pull up my panties as I heard the door. Disappointment hung like a fog around me.