Welcome Home

Info - reader coming home from business trip, needy Yule, pet names used are Yuley/bunny/baby/puppy, sensitive cock from trying too hard to masturbating, not able to get release alone, subby Yule of course, mention of nudes/pussy mold, mommy kink, spitting on Yule, spit as lube, fingering asshole, light hand job, spanking balls, soft dom, cumming on self, licking up cum, crying a lil during sex

"You're home!" Yule cheered, picking me up and spinning me around. I'd been on a three day business trip and I'd missed Yule dreadfully.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you like crazy," he said and kissed me. He picked me up and carried me to the couch. We cuddled into one another's arms. I smiled into his chest. I ran my hand up and down his arm.

"Mmm, mmmm," he whimpered and readjusted himself. He was hard.

"Yuley," I purred.

"Sorry, I can't control it around you, you make me so excited."

"You're needy aren't you?" I asked him gently.

"I-I didn't want to say anything, I didn't just miss you for sex," he said sadly.

"I know, it's okay to be needy because I was away. Don't you want mommy to take care of you?"

"Yes," he said shakily. I slowly ran my hand down and grasped his cock as I pecked his lips over and over.

"It's sensitive mommy," he whined.

"Why's that?" I asked as I moved up and down slowly.

"Kept trying to cum, didn't work," he pouted.

"Awww baby," I said and kissed his nose. I pulled down his baggy pants and boxers. His legs fell apart.

"It's okay sweetness, mommy won't touch it too much," I comforted him.

"Then how will bunny cum?" He asked pitifully. I spat on his asshole and wiggled my finger into him.

"Oh! Oh, oh fuck!" He whimpered.

"There you go bunny," I said sweetly.

"Oh mommy, that's feels so good!" He gasped.

"I'm glad bunny," I said, pressing my thumb over and over in his precum enjoying the small wet sticky noise it made.

"Ohhhh mommy, mommy, you feel so good inside me," he whined as I curled my fingers. I pumped my fingers in him and gave him a long stroke.

"Ohh, afffff, hunnng," he whimpered and arched upwards.

"M-mommy, thank you, bunny feels so good," he moaned.

"Yeah, am I pleasing my Yuley baby?" I asked.

"So good," he nodded. "Pleasing me so good."

"Poor subby baby, couldn't get his cum out without mommy," I cooed and blew on the wet tip of his cock.

"Not without my pretty mommy," he said, with tears lining his eyes. His balls were contracting as he got closer to release.

"Not even to pictures of mommy puppy? I did send you two nudes."

"Needed mommy's skin," he whined.

"I forgot how much you need contact, should I make a pussy mold for you?"

"Yes, but won't help, only mommy's real skin," he whimpered.

"Awww how sweet," I crooned and place a kiss on his cock head, and gave him a pump.

"Ahhhhh," he cried out.

"D-did mommy miss me?" He asked desperately. I spanked his balls and he yelped even though it had purposefully been soft.

"Don't ask me such silly questions. Mommy missed you with her whole heart," I smiled.

"Mommy, I think I'm gonna cum," he mewled.

"Really baby?"

"Uh huh," he nodded.

"Ohhh ooof, uunnn, fuuu, I'm cumming, I'm cumming mommy," he whined as his cock began to shoot ropes. He was gasping and rutting into my hand. He looked so innocent and sweet.

"Ohhhh, that was so good mommy, but I made a big mess on myself," he giggled and looked at his cum covered stomach.

"Don't worry Yule, mommy will take care of it," I smiled and began to lick the cum from his torso. He moaned the whole time.